SMG13

The more I think about adding Cherry as she is here, the worse I feel about making her how she is when I'm sure the original Cherry from the one this one was based on is a kind girl...

Sorry about that...

><><><

It was so weird for Three and Four.

Their heads were telling them they were looking at themselves, Mario, SMG1, and SMG2, but they know they're not them.

Four took a deep breath and sighed.

"Gabriella... we need to talk," he said a bit disappointed.

"About what?" she said in a robotic voice surprising Three and Four. Yes, she had gotten her voice box working. "If it's about Sub-Three and Sub-Four-"

"No, no! Well, yes, I'm sure SMG4 would love to talk about that, too, but that's not why we came here."

"Then what is it? What's so important to drop what we're doing just for a damn meeting?!" Sub-One said while slamming his... "fist"... on the table.

"Hush, Sub-One!" Sub-Three said as he stood on his seat. For whatever reason, the table and chairs seemed to be high enough for them (meaning all but Sub-One and Sub-Two) to dangle their feet off of; not even the tip of their shoes would touch the floor if they tried to reach. "I understand that you want revenge, but it can wait!"

Three and Four cocked an eyebrow. Revenge? On who?

"Ten years of hiding, dammit! You've only been alive for not even a year while Sub-Two and I had to hide for nearly 20 years!! 20 YEARS, YOU BITCH!!!"

Just in case anyone was wondering; Sub-One is 17, Sub-Two is 16, Sub-Zero-B is eight, and Sub-Three and Sub-Four are less than a year old.

"Well fuck you too, Sub-One! If you're gonna be like this then why don't you and pussy boy stay out of our way as we try and convince One and Two who's right and who's wrong?!"

Sub-One chuckled.

"You honest to fuck believe that they'll open their eyes NOW of all times?" he said while standing in his chair. For those who know, the height difference between One and Two vs Three and Four is the same with Sub-One and Sub-Two vs Sub-Zero-B, Sub-Three, and Sub-Four. "They've been wrapped around her finger since before my birth! That's about... hm... what is it? 20 YEARS, YOU COCK SUCKER!!!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" Three yelled drawing the attention towards him. "We came here with questions and now we have MORE questions! How about we all sit down, get to the bottom of this, and then see what can be done to help each other out!?!"

"I agree with Three," said Gabby. All heads whipped towards her. "Perhaps they can aid us in bringing peace to Sub-Zero once and for all. Shall we begin with our so-called game of 20 questions?"

Sub-One and Sub-Three sat down glaring at each other. Sub-Four wrapped an arm around Sub-Three while Sub-Two patted Sub-One's shoulder. Sub-Zero-B cleared his throat.

"Ask away, Super Meme Guardians."

Three and Four looked at each other. Four took the plunge first.

"You've known SMG1, 2, and Cherry longer than I have," he said. "I'm sorry if this brings back terrible memories, but SMG1 and 2 seem to miss the old days. What went wrong?"

Sub-One shook his head as if he was a mad dog as he growled.

"Where would we even begin?!" he growled.

"Framing mama!"

"Stealing from us!"

"Making our papas hate mama!!"