SMG9

Original look for Cherry before a bit of inspiration changed her look.

Do people not vote when they get to a chapter? Why not? Like you've made it this far, why not vote for the story to see it grow? Are people not interested in this?

><><><

Today, Gabriella was going to spend the day with Four as she had a surprise after spending all of yesterday with Three.

Four was a bit nervous since his encounter with Cherry yesterday.

He heard many stories from One, Two, and Cherry, but he didn't want to believe them all.

It's a shame he can't use One and Two's Guardian Pod for official answers anymore. He doesn't know where it or the others are. For safety reasons, that's a good thing.

Maybe they were right about her being able to sing, but...

If she was aware of Zero's existence, why didn't she do something when he was still here?

"SMG4!" Mario yelled snapping Four back into reality. "Gray's here with some presents!"

Now he was curious as to what she brought with her. There was a tall present decorated in watermelon colors and a smaller white box tied with a blue ribbon.

"This has to be for Melony," said Boopkins as he tried to push the present but knocked it over by the watermelon girl's feet. Still can't believe that a simple watermelon became a human, but let's not dwell on it. "Oh man, I'm sorry for knocking it over, Gray..."

Gabby huffed in amusement as she gave him a thumbs up. She then signed for Melony to open the present. Melony giggled as she opened the box. It was a training dummy with a screen at the bottom.

"What's the screen for?" she asked.

Gabby took out a remote and pressed a button.

"I'mma fire my laser!" the dummy said. Melony quickly drew her sword and attacked it knocking it down, but no laser came out as the screen lit up displaying something. "Attack score: 3,000."

The dummy was designed to measure how strong Melony's attacks are. This brought joy to her heart as she took it outside with Meggy in tow. After all, Meggy is her coach.

"So that was the big present, what's in the smaller one?" Luigi asked.

"Is it a spaghetti ring?" Mario beamed.

"Or maybe a waifu tracker," said Boopkins. Lord have mercy if that ever existed...

Gabby shook her head as she gave it to Four. His eyes widened.

"Thank you," he said and signed. He was a bit nervous as to what it could be, but the only way to find out what was inside was to open it. "Huh? A necklace?"

Four wasn't one for jewelry, but for a white leather chain necklace with half a blue heart, it was pretty cool. Though he struggled with the clasp, he did enjoy the necklace.

"Thank you, G... A... B... R... I... E... L-L... A, for the... I don't know how to spell necklace," Four said and signed... until the word "necklace" came. Gabby chuckled as his phone went off.

 Gabby chuckled as his phone went off