SMG12

Agreed...

><><><

Since it was The Internet Graveyard's forest, Gabby wasn't afraid of being found so three groups of two.

Gabby and Sub-Zero-B, Sub-One and Sub-Two, and then Sub-Three and Sub-Four. "Sub-Twelve" and "Sub-Thirty Four" were told to use their powers only if it was an emergency and all three groups had a form of contacting each other if they find Three and Four.

Let's check up on Sub-One and Sub-Two.

Sub-One was walking with his arms crossed as he took in the scenery while Sub-Two was kinda skipping next to him humming one of his favorite tunes.

"It still amazes me, you know?" said Sub-One as he recalled the past. "It's been at least ten years, but... it feels like it's been much longer since we've lost Sub-Zero..."

Sub-Two stopped humming and skipping as he recalled the past...

"Yeah," he replied as he looked down... "It also kinda brings up a big question about us as well... If Sub-Zero was connected to Sputnik, shouldn't we have lost our textures since One and Two lost theirs?..."

"You'd think so... yet our skin is still one color... We didn't even feel One or Two's physical pain."

"We have mental pain of our own, though..."

The walk was silent as of lure... Let's switch over...

Sub-Three and Sub-Four walked hand in hand with Sub-Three's thumb gently rubbing Sub-Four's hand.

"I'm nervous," said Sub-Four.

"I know," said Sub-Three. "But if we face any form of danger together as long as we stay together. I promise. Even when we separate, we can still talk to one another, you know."

"I know... but your embrace holds more value to me and you know it... Besides, even if we have the same power, as a single unit, we're stronger."

"Of course. This doesn't mean we can underestimate our opponents."

"Well, duh. If Mario gets angry with us and we don't consider his god-like powers, we'll be nothing more than oblivious ducks..."

"I'm glad to have you by my side, Sub-Four."

"Please don't leave me, Sub-Three..."

"I will always find my way back to you, my- wait... Did you hear that?"

"Could it be our fathers?"

"Only one way to find out... Bat me."

Within a blink of an eye, Sub-Four had transformed into a white baseball bat for Sub-Three to use as a weapon. He proceeded slowly as he listened to what was going on...

Let's truly listen, shall we?

"I'm telling you, that's the same dick-shaped tree," said Four.

"No, it's not!" Three raged.

"We're lost."

"No, we aren't!"

"Then where is Gabriella's USB?! We should've been there ages ago!"

"Okay, fine! We are a little lost! I knew I shouldn't have listened to that blue bitch when she said to delay the towers!"

"Wait, what blue bitch? Did she have blue hair, pink clothes, and tan skin?"

"Yeah; that's an oddly accurate discussion of her. Why?"

"Mother fucker! That's Cherry Foxring!"

It was here when a war cry was heard scaring Four into Three's arms. Things were kinda awkward when both parties saw who stood before them...

"You're... not... um... sorry," said Sub-Three as he got out of his attack stance.

Sub-Four transformed out of his baseball bat form and back into his human form.

"After hearing what Cherry did to G.R.A.Y., we're kinda on edge whenever we hear her name," said Sub-Four.

Three and Four stared at Sub-Three and Sub-Four who were now holding hands. Yes, all four are technically Mario clones, but after hearing them talk, it was like looking into a parallel universe's mirror... ish.

"So... Who are you guys?" Four asked making Three realize what had happened. Three carefully put down Four.

"I'm Sub-Three. I was created from your DNA, SMG3."

"A-and I'm Sub-Four... I was made from SMG4's DNA..."

"So you're Operation 4!" Four said as he pointed at Sub-Four. He walked over to them, only for Sub-Three to transform into a machine gun with his head on top of it. "Woah! W-what are you?!"

"If you so much as give him a small zap, I'll make you holier than swiss cheese!" Sub-Three said.

"I wasn't gonna hurt him! I was gonna shake his hand, you dick!"

"Don't... mind him," said Sub-Four as he patted Sub-Three's head. Sub-Three transformed back into his human form. "He's just been on edge since I had an accident involving Sub-Two..."

"Not that I truly care, but what did the yellow goofball do?"

" 'Yellow goofball'?" Four asked. "What do you mean, SMG3?"

"I know Sub-One and Sub-Two. Besides their clothes, they're almost perfect copies of SMG1 and 2. Though I don't remember SMG2 wanting to hug us every two seconds or SMG1 being a bit dickish."

Sub-Three chuckled as he walked over to Three.

"I'm glad we can agree on one thing," he said while wrapping an arm around him. "Now I get that Sub-Two didn't mean to do it on purpose, but Sub-One can go suck a dick for doing damage to Sub-Four's chin. I know it'll heal over time, but I'm still pissed about it..."

"But that's not important," said Sub-Four. "We came to find you guys and bring you home. I'll just give the others a call and we'll be at G.R.A.Y.'s USB in no time."

"I'd like to see you try," said Three. "There's no-"

"This is Sub-Zero-B speaking. To whom do I owe the pleasure in speaking to?"

"WHAT!?!" Three spazzed out.

"It's Sub-Four. We found them!"

"Ah, what a joyous event! Huh? Ms. Yelnats said to set off your smoke signal. I shall summon Sub-One and Sub-Two so we all can have a meeting inside Ms. Yelnats' USB."

"Okay. See you soon."

With that, Sub-Four had set off the smoke signal for Gabby, Sub-Zero-B, Sub-One, and Sub-Two to see. This means we'll get some answers in the next chapter.

See you there, fam.

><><><

The story doesn't end here...

Word Count: 1045...