"I'll be waiting."I heard him shout.

"I won't come."I shout him back.

After half-an hour spending in hot shower,I came out of it.I picked a navy-blue plain tunic along with pale blue torn jeans.I combed my hair into pony tail and heard my stomach grumbling.I think,it need some food.

As,I walked down the stairs,I remembered that Yash would be waiting in dining room and I lost my appetite.I wanted to go back to room,but what I have to do,sitting alone.

"Hii."I saw Maya,climbing up,with a pile of clothes in her hands.

"Hey good morning.."I greeted with a smile,"What are these?"

"Mrs.Mishra wanted to change the bed spreads in their room."She answered.

"Oh..I'll help you."I offered.

"No..ma'am--I mean Krithi.."She called my name as I gave her a hard look.Yesterday,while cooking,I told her to call by name,"You shouldn't do it."

"I won't do all the work,I'm just helping you."

"You need not to Krithika.."

"Please,Maya..I am feeling bore."I gave her a pleaded look.

"Then go and watch television,down in the room..or else Yashwanth is in dining room.Go and have a chat."I inhaled some air to control my irritation.

"Please Maya,I wanted to help you."

"But Krithi...if some one see you doing this..."

"I'll talk to them..I won't let them speak one word on you."I convinced her taking covers from her.

I came to know few things about her.She is 46,which astonished me since she looks so young.Her husband is a taxi driver and her son studying in Delhi,trying to become doctor.She also told me that Yash is the only reason that her son is studying medicine.He convinced her that he would help her son for his studies.I can feel her gratitude on Yash in her words.Suddenly,I felt good as she keep praising him.

As,I collected the used covers,I heard a shout.I recognized who it is.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Helping her."I answered calmly,but I remembered that I decided not to talk with him.I already broke that this morning.

"Helping...I am waiti..."He looked at Maya with furious eyes,"Why you are letting her do this work.?"

"Yashwanth.."Maya got shocked by his behavior.

"Don't shout at her.."I said,"I was the one who wanted to help."

"You don't.."he pointed his index finger at my face,but halted in his words.He exchanged his looks from Maya to me and then he left the room fuming.

"I never saw him so angry.."Maya whispered.She never talked with him about love....

-------

As Rithu came back home from work,mom and dad came to visit us.We settled on couches and started chatting.I sat next to my mom and asked what she is doing without us at home.It is so weird that once the daughter get marry,her mother will be the one who gets alone all of sudden.And to us,we didn't yet marry,but she is living without us.

"Sheetal,You don't have any problem with my daughters right?"My dad's question broke my conversation with my mom.

"No Gokul,not at all.They are so nice."She said.

"Not much problems with them,but Krithi is troubling us with her cooking skills.."Jai chuckled and everyone started laughing except Yash and me.

"Shut up."Yash growled at his brother,which got ignored.