Chapter 18

I woke up from my sleep to hear pounding footsteps coming my way. I freeze for just a moment before my instincts yell at me to hide.

I go over to the same corner I went to last time and crouch there. A Nikkas appears and it looks to be a man.

"Hello there little Treekas! I heard that my boy, Kaliq has joined you. Is that true? That worthless kid always messes everything up! I will get everyone to destroy your kind. I will make Kaliq suffer, but for now you need to stay here." The man says with a creepy smirk.

I gasp, Is this Kaliq's father? So he is behind this then! This is worse than I ever thought.

I paced around trying to figure out what I could do. I was trapped with nowhere to go. I couldn't do anything. The only thing I could do is wait and see if anyone tries to free me from this place.

I settle down for the long wait and just as I was about to fall asleep I heard Drake.

Wait...

Drake?

"Zoey? Can you hear me? I have no idea if this will actually work because we are far away from each other, but if It does then please answer me. I'm worried about you. I never should have made that promise to you. I should have came with you. I shouldn't have let you persuade me to stay. I'm sorry I didn't try hard enough to argue with you."

Tears began to stream down my face, was I really hearing Drake?

"Drake! Yes, I can hear you. It's not your fault. I told you too! But, I have some news. The one behind this is Kaliq's father. He wants to destroy the whole Treekas race by making everyone else kill us. He wants to hurt Kaliq and I guess he thinks this is the best way. I'm in an old warehouse looking building."

"That's where Vincent said you where. Don't worry we are coming to get you. Just stay put. I will come and find you. We will get you out of there. Kaliq has a plan to free you."

"Okay Drake, I'll wait forever if I have to. I know you'll always come and find me."

I smiled to myself, Drake was coming to free me. Kaliq has a plan. Everything would be okay.

Drakes POV

I cut off our connection and looked over at Kaliq, "It worked I managed to contact her. She is in the place where Vincent found and yes, it's your father who has her. He wants to hurt you and he sees that the only way to is to destroy the whole Treekas race. He's gonna make all the Nikkas turn against us."

"We won't let him. Let's put our plan into motion. Let's go and get Zoey!"

I smiled, yes we would finally free Zoey.

Zoey, I will make sure we free you! We'll make sure to save the whole Treekas race!

I shook myself out of my thoughts and turned towards Kaliq.

It was time for our plan to be put into position.

So everyone, the next chapter will be the last one! I know this chapter was short, so tomorrow I'll post the next chapter so you won't have to wait long. See you all tomorrow for the last chapter! I love you dragon babies!

DragonMother21