Chapter 10

Third Person POV

A Nikkas was sitting in a nearly dark room with only a small desk, which had stacks of paper on it, and a chair. The only light source was a very small flame, a candle on the desk.

The Nikkas was old, his face was wrinkled up in an evil smile. His eyes were like demons, threatening to kill anyone who dared to look directly at his eyes, his demons. His soul was darker than darkness itself. This Nikkas was evil and anyone who knew about him feared him.

Unknown POV

I was sitting down at my office looking over the lastest reports, when my secretary came in.

"Sir, someone needs to see you. They have bad news." My secretary said, nervously.

"Bring them in!" I barked.

"Yes, Sir"

Momments later a young Nikkas came in.

The Nikkas hesitated, "Sir, the Teekas killed your friend."

"Leave, I need to think about our next move!" I roared.

The Nikkas quickly closed the door and ran away, afraid.

So the Teekas killed my "friend". Thats good, thats good, the plan is in motion. Everyone is gonna believe me. We just need to grab the body and the plan is good.

I chuckled to myself, the whole Nikkas kind will belive me. They will all help wipe out that race.

Most people will be shocked towards my hatred for the Teekas. If people had known my life then they will know why, but I'm not telling anyone about my past life, my past demons.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I began to ink out the next part of my plan. No one will be able to stop me from wiping out this race.

When I finished writing my plan I looked it over. The plan was pretty good. This plan will definitely work!
————————————————————————
Sorry everyone that this was so short! I was basically introducing a new character. Sorry again for not updating last week. I had this on another device and I kept on forgetting to transfer it over to my phone to publish it.
I love all you Dragon Babies!!!!!!!

DragonMother21