Chapter 4

I was in pure shock. How could the Teekas have a leader? I shook myself from my thoughts.

"So he is the leader?"

"Yes!"

"How do we know who is second in command?"

"Someone will feel a pull toward him."

Drake spoke, "I felt a pull for him when we first came back and I didn't know why!"

The Teekas nodded. We followed him back to where the boy was.

The boy looked up at us. "You!" He pointed at Drake. "You! You are second in command!"

Drake looked surprised. He nodded. I decided to ask him a question. I concentrated on his mind. "What does that make his mate?"

The boy looked surprised when he turned to me. "You are his mate?" I nodded. "You are also second in command!"

I thought over what he said. Do I want to be second in command? Drake already agreed and I love him so much that I wouldn't abandon him so I might as well be second in command.

I nodded. It felt so weird to think that I would be second in command of the Teekas.

"Could all of you make me a hut in a tree?" I was surprised when he asked that. I knew he would be our king but I didn't know he would live with us.

Just then I realized we missed something that was very important to us. We missed our night song. Everyday when the moon was highest we would have our night song.

I looked up. The moon had already passed that point.

I mind linked everyone. "Guys! Look up! We missed our night song!"

Everyone looked up and I heard upset thoughts going through every Teekas mind. We had missed something that meant so much to us. We were all very sad.

"I guess we have to do a long one tomorrow!" I sighed I knew that whoever said that was right.

I flew away from all the Teekas to my nest. Drake followed me. I went down the tunnel and curled up with our eggs.

———Time has passed————————————

It was time for our eggs to hatch. I was waiting impatiently for them to hatch. All of a sudden a crack appeared on one of the eggs.

Soon all of the eggs had cracks in them. A few moments later and one hatched. He was all black. He croaked at me. Then another hatched. She was a golden color. She croaked at me as well.

I looked at the last egg waiting for it to hatch. The egg cracked open and She looked up at me. She was a dark yellow. My hatchlings curled up next to each other and fell asleep. I kept on staring at them.

They were beautiful. The black one looked like Drake. The golden one looked like me and the dark yellow looked like me and Drake combined.

I realized that I need to name them. I decided to call the golden one, Zelda. The black one, Link and the dark yellow one, Mipha.

They were all named after characters in The Legend of Zelda. A game I used to play before I turned into a Teekas.

Drake came into the den. "They are beautiful! What did you name them?"

"I named the golden one, Zelda. The black one, Link and the dark yellow one, Mipha."

"Zelda characters? Why Zelda characters?"

"I used to play Zelda a lot before I became a Teekas."

He nodded.
————————————————————————
Sorry guys for the short chapter! School is just driving me nuts!!!! I mean why do we even have school??? 😂😂😂 Anyway Guys I hope you liked the name of the hatchlings! I play Zelda and I liked the name of the characters so I named the hatchlings after them! I only played The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! And I never finished it! I'm like half way through the game! 😂😂😂 Anyway Guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
I love all you dragon babies!

DragonMother21