💌 Chapter 20: No Way 💌

🌹 Rose's P.O.V 🌹

Monday, September 15th, 1967...

Class ran pretty smoothly. I got my work done, we all did actually. By the end of class a groups of boys came over to me. "Say, you're Rose Green?" One asked. "Does that ring a bell, Josh?" I asked as I recognized him. Josh. The cool kid. The jock of our generation. The one with all the girls. I'm embarrassed to say that I once had a crush on him. His girlfriend came over. She had humiliated me to many times to count. "Well well,  where's Rose Green. I heard that little chubby thing came back" I stood up. The teacher walked out of the room.

"So you're still with Maria, huh Josh. I'm surprised you haven't left her yet. Or did she never tell you she slept with Jeremy?" I asked. Maria's and Jeremy's (Josh's best friend) eyes went wide. I wasn't saying it to make him sad or to take revenge. I'm saying it because Josh can't date someone who kisses and sleeps with someone else. Josh looks at Maria and Jeremy before leaving. "Why did you do that you slut! Who are you and how did you find out!?" She questioned.

"You're seriously calling me a slut? When you don't know if your baby is Jeremy's or Josh's and I'm praying it's Jeremy's." I said. She looked at me and her eyes went wide. "You're Rose Green!" She said "Ding Ding Ding!" I said. "I'm back and better than ever bitch. That one small shy girl who you would call a fat rat, the one you'd spill milk on and laugh at doesn't exist anymore. Be careful. Because I ain't messing with you. But the minute you mess with me or my friends." I said as I pointed at the boys. "Te parto la madre"
(I'll beat your ass)