💌 Chapter 12: First 💌

🌹 Rose's P.O.V 🌹

Monday, August 8th, 1967...

-
When we got closer to the lake, there was a small boat that had a small plate of food and some lanterns. He led me to the boat and sat me down. "Does it look nice?" He asked nervously. "It's just like in the book Rapunzel we read in class two years ago!" I smiled. He took my hand and looked deep in my eyes. After a long time he began shuffling. "What's wrong?" I asked. "N-nothing" He stuttered.

I stared at him in confusion. He finally found a lighter and handed it to me. "So, you wanna light one up?" He asked. I nodded and lit one. He grabbed the lighter band also lit his. "So what are we celebrating?" I asked. "That's I got to see the love of my life." He said. I was confused but moved on. "Well, I'm celebrating that I got to see you guys again." I smiled. He looked at me and smiled. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready" I answered.

We both let go of the lanterns. They grew smaller and smaller and the wind took them away. "So who's the girl you like?" I asked out of simple curiosity. "Lord. She's the best. She's the most sweetest thing that god has ever created. She's the definition of perfect." He said. I looked at him. "God, she sounds amazing!" I said. "Do you wanna know her name?" He asked. "Of course! I wanna know who the lucky girl is!" I smiled. "Her name is Rose" He simply said.

"What?" I asked. "Yes Rose. It's you!" He said happily. He took my hands in his. "I love you" he said as he leaned in and kissed me. Sweet and passionate on the lips. It's my first kiss like nothing ever before. His soft lips brushed down my jawline but made their way back to my lips. His tongue explored my mouth. Inch by inch. And then I finally understood why they say you melt. Because every square inch of me was melting into his body.

God, I'm swooning...