You can runaway from people,place or situations but you can't runaway from your past . Your past is part of your life which keep haunting you. It appears like an uninvited guest on a happy occasion.

Ibrahim ,my ex husband,standing few steps away from me.Although I can get only side glimpse of him but that is enough to give shivers to me. I am freeze on my place. I felt my breath is stuck in my lungs.I felt my throat is choking .This man can't be here. He can't find me. Allah,please have mercy on me. I moved backwards and fumbled with someone.Aamir is standing there and moved his head in denial.

"Don't you know how to walk properly without tripping on other."his annoying voice came out from his mouth but today I am too occupied to care about his taunts.

"Thank you,Aamir"I said absent-mindedly. I need something to divert my mind. Although he didn't do any favour.I don't why I did that, I don't like this man and vice versa.

"JazakAllah khair"

"Huh?"I was watching movements of Ibrahim.He is moving towards us than his phone rang he turned his direction. I sighed of relief.

"You should have used JazakAllah khair instead of thank you. You are in dire need of deeni taleem( Islamic Religious education).What kind of household,you have grown up that you not even know basic things "he confirmed his dislike towards me. I felt bad and anyone would have feel the same.This person always accused me for simple mistakes of mine. Fury is rising in me.

"I might be lacking in Islamic mannerism but you are lacking in common sense." I have snapped and his face became pale.

"You are crossing the line ,Aamna" his voice is louder this time and clearly indicating he is pissed off but I am not backing out this time.This person needs to know his place.

"Really,"I rose my eyebrows "but I don't even say a word towards your parents"he is taken aback by my response and smile came on my face."Nobody can hear nasty thing about their family.Its a sensitive nerve , don't touch that."I left after speaking my mind. My mood is already off .

"Where you left ?"Karuna hold my hands and we moved in a shopping mall. We shop few things .Karuna booked an wine coloured off shoulder gown for upcoming event and I liked the light blue coloured gown. I liked the piece as it covered most part of my body. It fitted perfectly on my curves without revealing too much. The accesories given by lady perfectly compliment my dress. I keep staring my flash in the mirror.I liked myself after a very long time.

"Food court"Karuna said when we came out from the shop.

"But..

"Its my birthday so you can't say no to me today."she declared .

"Yes ma'am,as you wish"I said and we both laughed .

Karuna ordered many things which I haven't heard earlier. We sat on table , Karuna geatured me to look in certain direction. Aamir is sitting there with a very good looking girl.she dressed In a black thigh high dress and I appreciate her guts to wear something like that which I can't wear in public. She took a piece of something and move towards his mouth. I don't know what happened to me and I move towards his table.

"And someone lecturing me"I said while passing near his table. Aamir get it and his face is treat to watch. He didn't expected it.

"Baby who is she?"

"Someone whom your boy.."he is your boyfriend right"I asked and she nodded." I am the one whom your boyfriend can't resist."I said proudly.

"What is she saying ,Aamu" she said and I can't control my laughter.

"Aamu"I repeated and laughed again .There is many ways of abbreviations of one's name but Aamu is too much. "Aamu , seriously. You haven't find a good nickname." I can't control myself.

"Who is she and what is she doing on our table."she looked towards Aamir sternly.

"She is a classmate."he said after composing himself.

"Can't you understand it's a date time for us"she said and I raised my eyebrows."I think you are the jealous girl whom he refused."she tightened her hold on his elbow.

"Me and him."I moved fingers between me and Aamir."Its not possible even in dreams."I declared " Anyways enjoy your date Aamu." I said before leaving his table. I approached the bakery across their table and asked them for a freshly baked cake.They decorated it as I told them. I closed Karuna's eyes from behind and the Baker placed it on our table. The look on her face is price worthy.

"What a pleasant surprise!"she exclaimed and hugged me tightly. She cut the cake and ate food ordered by Karuna. Whole time I felt someone is staring me but I didn't pay heed to it.

What you think about this chapter ?

Aamna did right or not?