☠︎043☠︎

Start bij het begin

Huffing Taehyung ran and used his last two rounds making him throw his gun at a cop catching the man off guard. Taehyung then took out his knife and stabbed the man in the neck.

"Move!" A cop shouted and threw a grenade in the group's direction.

"Get down!" Namjoon shouted and moved the table for cover.

The blast sent glass shards flying everywhere hitting some of the members. A hole was made on the side of the house from the blast.

The blast was so close to Jisoo that she was sent flying back and her figure hit the wall with immense impact causing her to become unconscious.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted tears clouding her eyes.

"Jin!" Hoseok said with a shocked face.

"I'm on it." Jin replied and rushed towards Jisoo's body. He carried her in his arms with Jungkook covering his back.

"Everyone let's go!" Yoongi shouted throwing a smoke grenade he had on him.

Jungkook ran grabbing Lisa who was trying to grab the bag of guns, "Leave them Lis." He said and pulled her out of the house.

A female cop groaned as she lifted herself from the ground the blast making her ears ring. Seeing that the members were leaving she raised her gun and shot at the blurry figures not too far from her.

Pain that's all he felt. Unbearable pain in his upper chest. The feeling of his body becoming extremely weak frightened him.

Hearing the gunshots Lisa ducked from the line of fire and turned back to see Jungkook collapse to the ground. "KOOK!" She shouted rushing towards his fallen figure. Turning him on his back she saw a substance coat his black shirt. Placing her hand on the wound to suppress the bleeding Lisa felt her tears fall from her eyes.

"Stay with me kook. Please hang on." She mumbled softly her hand occasionally caressing his cheek to show him that he wasn't alone.

The sounds of gunfire and her members shouts diminished as she was stuck in a state of shock.

Chaeyoung grabbed Lisa's shoulders, "Lisa let's go Jimin has Jungkook." She told Lisa who had blood all over her hands.

Jimin and Yoongi both grabbed Jungkook and carried him out of the house.

"This way!" Hoseok shouted opening the car door for them.

Jin started the car, "Everyone here?" He asked grabbing towels from the glove box. He handed them to Lisa who placed them on Jungkook's wound.

Jennie held Jisoo in her arms, "Unnie now would be a great time to wake up." She muttered tears pricking her eyes.

The sound of groaning made Jennie lift her head, "Unnie?" She whispered softly hope in her tone.

Shifting her head Jisoo's eyes slowly opened, "W-what happened?" She asked her voice groggy due to the pain she felt on her back.

Jennie let out a small chuckle as she smiled happy to see her sister was okay. "We got out but we're heading to the airport."

"Guys we need to hurry he won't make it at this rate." Taehyung told them holding the bloody towel.

"We're almost there." Jin replied stepping on the gas.

Cutting off people Jin quickly parked the car, "Alright let's go before the police come back." He said getting out the car.

Lisa sniffled as she saw Jungkook growing pale by the second. She held Chaeyoungs arm, "Chae is he gonna make it?" She sobbed out.

Chaeyoung held Lisa by the shoulders, "Of course he will. Jungkook is one tough son of a bitch believe in him."

Jin carries Jisoo in his arms, "Let's go quickly!" He shouted causing them to run as they heard police sirens nearing.

-

"No let me go!" Jennie screamed as a security guard cuffed her hands.

"Jen!" Taehyung punched the guard holding him and ran towards Jennie. A guard tased Taehyung with a taser gun.

"Taehyung!" Jennie shouted seeing him collapse twitching in pain.

The medical responders ripped away Jungkook from Yoongi's arms and rushed him out of the airport.

A government official walked up to all the members being held at gunpoint. He eyed all of them, "Take them to the station. I want a full integration and kill any of them if you have to make them talk." He said and walked away with police following behind him.

Namjoon was nudged with a gun on his head, "Get up." The police officer told him harshly. Namjoon gritted his teeth and stood up.

The police separated the boys from the girls so they wouldn't talk to each other. They harshly yanked Chaeyoung and threw her inside the car. "She's a pretty one, such a shame she is sentenced to death." A police officer said to his partner and they both laughed making Chaeyoung cringe in disgust.

Lisa hugged Jisoo protectively, "Lisa whatever they tell you don't listen to them keep quiet. These men work for Hyunsuk." Jisoo told her making Lisa nod.

-

Hoseok was harshly thrown on the metal chair. Bruises covering his face and body. Hoseok leaned to the side and spat out blood.

The officer squinted his eyes at Hoseok, "Listen you're already dead so just tell us what did you do with all the money you stole that day."

Hoseok stayed silent he would swore to his parents he would never become a rat and tell the police the things him or his members have done. He definitely won't start now even if it costs him his life.

The officer sighed and stood up, "Alright if you won't talk then how about those girls that accompanied you. How much pain do you think they can handle?" He asked an evil smirk appearing on his lips.

Hoseok's eyes widen as he watched the officer open the door, "No don't touch them you sick bastard! Leave them alone!" His shouts were ignored by the man. Hoseok shook the handcuffs on his hands that were cuffed to the chair. Tears clouded his eyes as the worst scenarios appeared in his mind. He hoped the girls could fight back for their safety.

To be continued
|holy crap 4k votes!! u guys are
amazing really! How did u enjoy the first
chapter of act two?? I just want to
thank u guys for the support &
for being excited when I announced act two
it really warmed my heart 💗|