"Do I need to bring anything?" I ask as we walk out of my apartment.

"Mom loves wine and the kids like juice or KoolAid." He explains while walking down the stairs to the parking lot.

"Then we need to stop by the club and the store." I say as we step on to the blacktop.

"Why do we neef to go to the club?"

"You don't have your saddle bags on your bike. How are we going to hold onto the drinks?" I say buckling my helmet and sitting on the bike.

"You bring up a good point." He says with a chuckle as he sits on the bike. I scoot closer to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

~~

"I see you're still apart of that damn club." Opie's mom says as we walk into the backyard.

"Good to see you to mom." Opie says as he steps on to the porch and gives her a hug. I look around the backyard to see two kids playing on a swing set.

"Who's the girl?" His mom asks while I watch the kids run and chase each other. There was a little girl and a younger boy.

"Jess, come up here." Opie says returning my attention to him. I step up on the porch and stand next to him. "Mom, this is Jessica. Jess this is my mom, Mary."

"Its nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand. "I brought your some wine and the kids some juice." I say sitting the bottle of red wine and the fruit juice on the table.

"Thanks." Mary said a little inconsiderate as she take a puff off her cigarette.

"Daddy!" A little boy says running up and hugging Opie's leg. I smile while I watch him bend over and hug him as the little girl runs over and waits for her hug 

"Come here baby girl." He says gently pulling her in to a hug.

"Ellie. Kenny. I want you to meet Jessica."

"Is she a friends of yours Daddy?" Kenny asks Opie while he looked at me.

"This is my girlfriend." Opie says smiling at me.

"She is pretty." Kenny says smiling up at me.

"I think she is too." Opie says with a wink causing me to blush.

"Thank you Kenny." I responds as Ellie walk back over to the swing set.

"I'm going to leave you two to get to know each other. I'm going to go see what's wrong with Ellie." Opie says as he picks up Kenny and steps off the porch.

"She hadn't acted that way until you got here." She says looking from Opie to me.

"Its probably because a new face is around." I say as she just looks at me.

"I'm going to go get some glasses and a beer for Harry." Mary says as she  stands and walks into the house disappearing behind a sliding glass door. I sit in a metal patio chair and wait for her to come back. She returned with two wine glasses, two plastic cups, and a beer bottle.

"So has Opie brought many girls home to meet you?" I ask as she opens the wine and poors two glasses.

"When he was younger he brought a lot of them home to screw but you and Donna are the only two ladies he has brought to meet me." She says a she hands me a glass. "You must be special to him."

"He is very special to me." I say letting out a sigh looking into the backyard at Opie playing with his kids.

"So how long have you to been together?" She asks taking a seat across from me.

"We have been together for about for months." I say then take a sip of the wine.

"How did y'all meet?"

"We met at my sisters wedding."

"You have a sister?" She asks looking at me.

"Yes mother, she has a sister." Opie says sitting next to me. "Her sister is Clair. She married juice."

"Oh your Jason's other daughter. The one that left to become an artest." She says taking a drink from her wine. "I'm sorry for your lose. Jason was a good man."

"I'm fine. Opie has been there to help me coupe with his death." I say squeezing his hand.

"Dud you find out what was wrong with Ellie?"

"Yeah she was just being shy." Opie says.

~

"It was nice meeting you." I say as I wave to Mary and the kids. Kenny runs over and hugs me and his Daddy. "Nice meeting you Ellie." I say waving at her. She ignores me and hugs Opie then walks back into the house with Mary following.

"You better go inside with grandma." Opie says as he pats Kenny on the back. "Tell your sister I said goodnight and I'll call you all tomorrow."

"Ok Daddy. Bye Jess!" He says running to the house.

"He is a doll but I don't understand why Ellie won't talk to me." I say as we walk back to Opie's bike.

"She is trying to understand why there its another women around her dad that isn't her mommy." He explains looking down into my sad eyes.

"Cheer up princess. I have a surprise for you when we get back to the your apartment."

_____________________________________

~ thank you for reading!! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow me, and share!!