S E V E N T Y - T W O

Start from the beginning

She then ripped out the hearts of those charging towards her to fight. Greta does out of the room just as Mia cut the heads of others with the snap of her fingers.

Mia dropped the heart she was holding and spit out the flesh in her fangs before stepping over the bodies and heading outside to her car.

She raced through the streets of New Orleans causing red and blue lights along with a siren stop her. Mia was going to kill them when she got an idea.

Mia looked at the officer innocently, "Yes sir?"

The police officer was not expecting her to be behind the wheel, "License and registration." He said. Mia already had them ready and handed them over to him.

Her phone kept buzzing only the officer to look at her suspiciously. "Ma'am are you under any influence? The way you were driving could only be the result of being intoxicated with an alchohokic substance." He said before asking her to step out of the car.

Mia rolled her eyes and opened the door before stepping out. Her fall slim figure towered over the shorter human making him feel a little intimidated.

"I'm not under any influence. If anything, you're going to be." Mia said annoyed before she grabbed his shoulders harshly.

"I need every single officer in New Orleans to be on the look out for a girl named Isabella Mikaelson. Tell your boss that the person who asked for this was Mia Fitzgerald, he'll know who I am. If you have any news you are to have your boss call me immediately. Put this at the top of your to-do list will you." Mia said before taking his gun glasses and putting them on herself.

The officer blinked his eyes and nodded slowly, "I need everyone on the lookout for a girl named Isabella Mikaelson. White, female, 5'4, blue eyes, has a scar on her right hand wrist." He said looking at the picture Mia was showing him on her phone.

"Copy that." The officers on the other side said before Mia let him go.

"Go do you're job." Mia said before getting back in her car and driving away.

Mia went back to the compound and into the library where she heard Freya and Carter's voices.

"She's going to be upset with me!" Carter said in a hushed tone.

Mia walked into the room, "Carter what did you do?" Mia asked.

Freya froze and Carter began to stutter, "There's something else I need to tell you...." he said quietly.

"Nothing could be worse than your sister and aunt being kidnapped so please spit it out sweetheart." Mia said not in the mood for riddles.

Carter's eyes widened as he looked behind Mia makign her worry. "Is it the police officer I just compelled? Who's giving them vervain!" Mia complainers as she turned around.

The color drained from her face as she saw who it was, "What are you doing here?" Mia asked not believing her own eyes.

Klaus wanted to say something but couldn't, he physically couldn't make the words so he did the only thing he can think of. He sped over to her and placed his lips on her gently.

"I'm sorry." He whispered referring to what had happened in Paris and the years of slaughter before that.

Mia smiled as she snuggled closer into his hands, she knew she was risking her life by staying this close to him but she didn't care at the moment.