Characters

Tamsin Egerton as Rubella Hamilton 'Ruby Hale'

Sirens are not the creatures of the sea that many people believe them to be

Sirens are not the creatures of the sea that many people believe them to be. They live on the land, disguised as humans, whilst their powers of desire, of lust control them.

Birth Year: 1500's / 18

Height: 5'2 / 157cm

Hair Colour: Blonde

Eye Colour: Naturally Hazel (Changes it to be Gold, the same as her family)

Species:  3/4 Witch 1/4 Siren

Abilities as Siren:

* Enhanced Beauty.

* Hypnotic singing voice.

* Stronger with Lust. (She needs lust to survive)

* Can breathe under water

Weakness as Siren

# Without fulfilling her lust she becomes dangerous and uncontrollable.

Abilities as Witch:

* Strong as Vampire

* Fast as Vampire

* Can teleport herself and two other supernatural beings.

* Extent of Powers are unknown

Weakness as Witch:

# Bronze

Other:

* Her Father was a wizard and her Mother was half Siren

* She stopped aging aged 18

* She stayed with the Volturi for years, leaving with Carlisle.

* Vampires can drink her blood and find it extremely pleasurable. Their eyes don't change colour. It satisfies them more than any other type of blood, though it has no smell.

# Full Sirens Kill Their Partner After They Are Intimate.

~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~

⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️

~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~

* The Main Character, Rubella (Ruby) is bisexual. She's attracted to both males and females.

* Currently I don't plan on making any scenes with full on sexual content, though their may be brief mentions, or nudity.

* This is a book about Sparkling vampires, so some of the Siren Facts may vary from what you, or others believe, the same for the witch side of Rubella.

* Just because I'm doing this book does not mean I will continue Impossible (At least, not yet).