"You said I could have what I wanted. Remember?" His breath fluttered the hair at the nape of her neck as he dropped one kiss to the sensitive spot at the top of her spine. "I don't think you've ever actually experienced the dark, Kitten. Will you do that for me?"

     "I'm not sure I'll like it, but I won't take it off." She tipped her head and took a steady breath. Whatever he put over her eyes didn't move.

     "You can't turn off the light now." Rea sounded smug.

     "You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

     "Yes." He dropped another kiss on her shoulder.

     Inside she was exhilarated. If he was happy to be in charge, then she was happy, even if she hated not being able to see. She balled up her fists into the blanket as he tightened whatever cloth he was using to cover her eyes.

     As soon as he seemed to accept that she wasn't going to move, he brushed against her. She waited as patiently as she could. Karma could feel his tongue make lazy circles starting at the nape of her neck. His moist lips trailed down her spine as he kissed every rib. By the time he reached the top of her ass, she was shivering with pleasure. She was doing her best not to let go of the blanket and pin him under her. Karma held on to the bed like the sheet was a lifeline. A tingling sensation ran all the way up to her scalp.

     "This does mean something to me," he said gruffly as Karma heard the rustle of clothing. She hoped he was taking off his clothes. She wanted to thank the heavens for that. He must've noticed how tightly she held the sheets to stay still. No, she promised to do what she was told and give him a reason to believe in her again. At least when it came to the bedroom, she was sure she could be everything he could ever need.

     When the bed dipped, she figured out he was in front of her. She could hear the hum of the sun lamp as his fingers traced her knuckles. One by one, he forced her to let go of the blankets. He spread her fingers flat against the mattress. As he leaned over her, his cock touched her shoulder once, then twice. It would be so easy to capture his hardness.

     Her jaw clenched when he moved around her. She didn't even incline her head toward where she was sure his large shaft would be. Keeping still was hard, but she was doing it.

     Once he had her exactly where he wanted her, he let one hand slip over her stomach until his fingers dipped between her parted legs. The smell of her wetness reached her as he parted the slippery lips. Finally, she thought, she could have him. She hated waiting. Patience was always a hard battle for her. Every moment seemed to light her skin on fire. His knuckle rubbed over her clit, and a lance of pure sensation shot through her. She bit down on her tongue to not make a noise. She heard him chuckle.

     "You can moan for me, Kitten. I love hearing you beg."

     Karma let a noise escape that was part sob and part moan. She pushed her pelvis forward to make him stroke her again. As her hips twisted, he lightened the touch until just the tips of his fingers grazed her. She was instantly aggravated. He was teasing her. She wanted to give up and tackle him. At this point, his other hand hadn't even touched her yet, and she was going crazy on the inside.

     He brushed his mouth over her skin. His lips started at her ear and moved to her shoulder. Karma felt him smile. If she ripped off the blindfold, he would never let it go. Rea would say this was proof he couldn't trust her. Her head dropped as she forced herself to stay perfectly still.

     He must've noticed that she stopped wriggling. Once again, his hand was on her. He flicked her clit slightly and her breath caught. Passion made her muscles tense and flex. Her arms shook. A desperate longing filled her veins. Sweat slid off her skin, and she could feel his chest vibrate with some type of groan.

     "Beg me, Kitten. I want to hear you say it."

     Karma didn't have any qualms about begging, at least not begging for him. She wanted this torment to end. She needed to feel him inside of her. She wanted to feel him explode with her wrapped around his body.

     "Please, Rea. I want you." The last of her words came out as a garbled groan. It was cut off abruptly when two fingers plunged into her. He worked both fingers roughly giving her a measure of satisfaction. She could feel him stroking the sensitive spot inside of her with hard, sure movements.

     She bucked and tipped her hips out to make him move deeper. Helplessly, she turned her head toward him.

     "Please."

     His fingers caught her chin. With her head turned, he shoved his tongue abruptly into her mouth. Blindly, she started to suck. He grunted and pinched her clit, leaving her empty.

     Open and unfulfilled, she whimpered. Soon his mouth, which had been so unrelenting, became soft and wild. His lips, teeth, and tongue ravaged her until she could no longer remember a time before this. Her body still felt deprived, but she was captivated by his endless consuming kisses.

     Just when their panting breaths mingled, and she was sure he would take her, he stopped. His mouth left hers to feel all alone and exposed.

     "Please, Rea, don't leave. Let me have you. Anything." She meant it as she stayed there waiting. She wanted any part of him that he would give her. Only after a few seconds, he gave in.

     He moved to press his thigh against her cheek. The drop of the mattress near her hand made her smile. She heard his breathing stop, and she wanted to laugh. This might've been about trust, but right now it was fast turning into an avalanche of lust.

     The head of his straining erection brushed her chin. Karma didn't need to turn because he started to press the crown against her lips. She flicked her tongue against the broad head, catching the salty taste that was uniquely him. The thick moisture that beaded out was darkly carnal. It gave her a feeling of power to know he was breaking down.

     Opening her mouth to take him, she suckled the tip before she sank down onto his entire thick shaft. She licked and sucked, letting her mouth pull on the firm warm flesh. The groan that echoed in the quiet room made a vast warmth blossom in her chest. This time, the sex between them was honest. There were no lies or confusion this time. He understood who was going to be wrapped around his body. Who was wrapped around his heart.

     Without being able to control it, her hips pumped as scorching desire rolled through her. Her insides clenched on nothing. She quivered as she sucked hard. His palms cupped the side of her face, and he wrapped his large hands around to the back of her head. He dug his fingers into her thick hair. He guided her in a rhythm he liked, and she followed, enjoying her Rea.

     This was where she should be. Back in his bed where she belonged. She was right, at the beginning of the night, when she thought her luck was running high. This was good luck. Actually, this was better than that. This was, for once, everything right in the world.

***

This is a short chapter... but more steamy bits are ahead. Just so you are warned! Cheers. C.M.~