"Be a doll that doesn't talk." Sora said, quieting her digimon.

I over at Luna on my shoulder. I opened my arms silently telling her to come down. She got my silent message and jumped into my arms going stuffed animal style like she always has when in public spaces.

"Remember, Luna, be a doll, okay?" I whispered.

"I know, I remember." She said smiling and went limp like a doll.

We purchased our tickets and went off the train stop. However, the digimon were a little confused by the change of scenery. I couldn't blame them, Luna was a little confused as well when she first came to a subway station.

"It's some kind of cave." Koromon said.

"I don't like being underground." Tsunomon commented.

"Hey, put a lid on it." Matt whispered.

"Dont be rude, Matt." I said jabbing him in the side with my elbow.

It was around 3:57 when the announcer called out for the arriving trains.

"Attention, number 12 train now arriving at platform seven." The digimon were now even more confused, wondering where the voice came from.

"Huh, where'd that voice come from?" Koromon asked looking around the person who spoke.

"You heard it? Then it's not just inside my head." Tsunomon said. A minute later, the train lights appeared in the tunnel heading our way.

"Something's coming!" Koromon shouted.

"Look at those glowing eyes! It's one of Myotismon's goons!" Tsunomon shouted. The two digimon jumped out of their partners arms and onto the tracks.

"Hey watch out!" Tai and Matt shouted. The train came closer and closer as the two digimon finally realized their mistake. They jumped out of the tracks and back onto the platform just before the trains arrived.

Koromon and Tsunomon were safe for the time being, but we were all on edge now.

Once the train arrived, we didn't hesitate to take our seats and wait for the train to leave the station.

The train set off a little while later and thankfully there weren't many people on board, so we didn't have to worry too much about our digimon.

"Jeez, we can't take you guys anywhere." Tai said, hitting Koromon lightly on the head. We all laughed softly at the interaction.

Suddenly, we heard a baby crying loudly in the background. We looked up and saw a woman carrying her crying baby as she tried to soothe it.

"Oh, there now. Hush, hush." The mother softly cooed to her baby.

Sora smiled and stood up, "Here ma'am, take my seat." She offered.

The woman looked surprised for a moment, but then smiled, "Oh, thank you." She said as she sat down, "Now wasn't that nice of the girl, we've been on our feet all day, haven't we?"

The baby kept crying, but stopped when he spotted Yokomon in Sora's arms. We all visibly tensed when the baby reached out and grabbed one of Yokomon's antennae.

"Um, excuse me." Sora politely said grabbing the mother's attention.

"Hmm, oh, what are you doing now?" The mother asked, trying to pull her baby's hand off Yokomon, but only seemed to make him want to tug even harder.

The baby tugged and tugged harder and harder, and with every tug, our worries grew and Yokomon's patience wore thin.

Finally, Yokomon finally had enough.