Chapter - 33

After the next day. Morning.. Pha came to the Kit's door with the breakfast...and stood right over at the door .... Don't know whether to knock or not.... Finally....
Pha knocked on the door of kit, but kit didn't respond. Then pha got no other way ,than to get his spare key and inserted into the door . When he opened the door he saw that kit is sleeping soundly on his bed ........ But thats what pha thought , until he heard kit saying...

"What are you doing here pha...?"

Pha got startled when he listens kits voice... Then he came near to kit, when he sat on the bed.... Pha kneel near the bed  .......         he said...
"Kit ..... What ever happened on yesterday over the stage..., I just did it out  of my mind....i just didn't want your tears to let out infront of everyone.... I thought of  something but it gone into the another way..."
He hold kits hand in his and said
"trust me its not play or anything..."

Kit didn't turn to pha he just sat over there and look down to his hands...which are enclosed in pha's...

"Hmm...i got it... But you need to talk to somebody else too...."

Pha frowned at Kit's words and said....

"Who....???"

Kit sighed and said...
"Yo'...."

Pha startled a bit but got covered easily not to show anything infront of kit....so he just brushed it off and distracted kit from his words....
"Hmmm......welll.....did you had breakfast.... I bought it .... Come on get up...."

By the name of food ....kit smiled a bit got up carefully....
They ate breakfast and kit got his meds too when he is cleaning the table, pha get the call from his father and inform him about the check up.....

"Kit .... I got a call from dad.... Tomorrow we need to go to him.... For your further check up Alright..."

"Hm...."
Kit just hummed because he is busy in smelling the coffee bottle...

Pha who saw that ... Chuckled a bit and asked...
"What are you doing...."

"Hmm....it smells good..."

"Well it always smells good...."

"It makes me calm down ..... From the throw ups"

Pha just laughed and took the bottle from kit and kept it aside....he took kit to the couch... And said....
"Want some coffee...."

"Hmm...." Kit just nodded innocently....

Pha chuckled and said...
"Alright... I'll get it for you.... You can enjoy watching tv.... Ok...."

He said moved abit but kit called him again...

"Pha...."

He turned around with a knowing smile and said....
"It should be a bit sweet in your mug.... Right..."

To that kit just nodded...and pha said...
"I know it....now.... Enjoy watching... Ill get the coffee and join you ....."

Kit smiled and engrossed into watching the tv... He forgot about everything which has done in the past....

In the kitchen, while preparing some coffee...pha get a call from forth...

📞 : Hello....

📞 : So.... How did it went....

📞 : Its. Okay i guess.... Most probably he forgot about yesterday's event..... So its alright right now... He had breakfast....

📞:  Good....what is he doing right now... Is he near you....

📞 : No... He is watching TV...am in kitchen...

📞 : Hmmm.... Alright....

      Dude.... I never thought that you'll come up to the stage and make a commotion like that... What's gotten into you....

📞 : I don't know....you know that... We thought of doing another.... But it got ended up like that....

📞 : Well.... I need to say... It got worked out a bit....

📞 : What do you mean...

📞 : I  saw ming shedding his tears.... I think... He is starting to regret on something...

📞 : How can you say that....

📞 : I  followed him...after the show..... and saw him on the road side , he kinda sat over near the car... And slept....

📞 : What.....!!!!

📞 : Well... Yes..... He didn't movee from over there... Until its past midnight....and then he came near to your dorm....

📞: You mean.... Did he come to Kit's room...

📞 : I don't know that detail man... But i think.... He is getting to know something about himself....so... On alert...

📞 : Hmm... Got it.... I'll talk to you later...

He offed his phone.... And sighed...while seeing nothing... In front..

"I'll make you regret....of everything you did ming.... Just watch out...."

Pha said to no one.... And went near to kit with 2 mugs of coffee...

"Here...."

"Thanks....."

*******

Next day... They both will attend to the hospital... For the regular check up...
And while he is getting his check up....... Pha's father inform them that...

"Your baby is doing fine kit...and it seems to growing  healthy and steady to.."
Pha's father said while looking at the monitor...

"Want to listen to the heart beat...."

Kit nodded eagerly....

💻  ** Lub - dub ** lub - dub** lub - dub** 💻

Kit and pha gasped loudly to the sound...and pha voiced out....
"Wow......"

Phoenix smiled while seeing their reactions...and said...

"You need to be more careful for the next 3 more weeks... Okk.... After the completion of  12 weeks... Baby will get more stable... Alright..."

"Hmm..." Kit just hummed and nodded along with pha.... They are still struck awe.... In the sound of heartbeat....

********

Were as on the other side.... Ming is bitting his nails nervously... Sitting infront of wayo....

"Yo' .... Do you think it is really true that they got engaged.... But we didn't see anything or listen about that stupid engagement...how can they get engage......

Wait a min.... They are still studing.... How can they get engage ....

I didn't saw any ring on his hand.... I saw one... But it shouldn't be that na....

How come p'kit chosen that gaint....

And why can't i find p'kit.... Over his dorm...

I need to meet him.... Yes....

Brave up ming....

But.... Urgh..... Why..... The engage....."

Yo' just sat over there listening to Ming's rants...but sometime he will also get into the deep thoughts....

*******

Hello.... Guys....

Happy new year.... Hope you enjoyed the night to the fullest...

By the way... Enjoy the the story na..
.
Until then...

Love ♥ and peace ✌