chapter - 16 (b)

**********

After pha got entered into the room, he
closed the door and....went to kitchen arranging the plate to cure his hunger amd placed the icecream bucket in the freezer.

Pha silently saw what ever kit is doing....kit got his steak and pickle went to couch and started eating...., But pha furrowed 😦his Brow's and asked kit...

"Ahh....Kit.... What's this , u hated pickles and now you're eating it with steak... Are u alright"

"Am perfectly alright...,😡 Now don't talk about my things, and am craving for these.... And am eating, by the way...am adult now... Don't you butt ur ass in this 😡😡😤& start you're talking whatever you wanna talk...." Kit said while eating...

Pha silently smiled  😏because he got his grumpy bestie back.

"Alright...first complete that ,then we'll talk"😶
He cringed while the thought of mix of steak and pickles, but silently enjoying the view of Kit's eating.

While he saw him eating...there is something drooling,over corner of Kit's mouth.

Pha smiled 😃😊again and took a tissue and sat beside kit, started to clean the corner of Kit's mouth by saying...
"always messy and a grumpy..."

Kit just sneered 😤and didn't said anything, he completed his meal and got up to clean the dishes.

Bit pha got up and took the plate by saying..
"I'll do it , u just sit over there.."

Kit shrugged😒 and did the thing as pha said.

When pha completed his task and walked towards kit.

"Now...tell me what do  you want to talk..."😒 Kit asked pha

"Kit....why are u beign like this, did u saw yourself in the mirror & not even eating in these previous days and... What about being gloomy and spacing out in thr classes, what happen...!!!"

Kit just huffed😤😡 at pha's words and said...

"Are u dumb...just now i ate..."

"Am not talking about the now thing...what happen kit ,you  can talk to me right..."pha said in calm and soft voice tone ..,
Kit pouted😡 for few seconds and got teary😢 and started to hit pha.

"U idiot, fucker , stupid , asshole , dumber...now you are talking to me,😭 *hick*😭where were u the other days, 😭*hick*😭now u worried about me...,😭 *Hick*😭 Where were you when😭*hick*😭 i need u the most😭 *hick*😭,u fucking dumbass, you😭*hick*😭 avoided me, and beat the hell out of ming....😭*hick*😭😭😭*hick* 😭Did u even think about me.😭😭." kit cried over and continued hitting pha while talking.

Pha caught those hands and hugged kit while sitting on the couch .......

"I am sorry kit..... Am really sorry...."

"Fuck with your sorry moron " kit said while he cries hard....😭😭

Pha chuckled lightly and said...😊
"Sorry.....but not sorry i can't fuck a sorry...."

Kit chuckled😆😭 while sniffing and hit pha again on his chest and cried a little, he don't no why he cried but wanted to cry..😭..more...😢

Pha...is soothing kit to calm down.....kit calm down but still sniffing and eventually fell asleep.😪

When pha knew that ,there are no more cries are coming from the grumpy person, he peeked down a little and saw kit is sleeping.,with soft snores..😪

Pha used his thumb to clean Kit's dried tears and lifted him on bridal style, and layed him over the bed......, covered him under the sheets.

Pha smiled ☺😊and sat down near kit and started to stroke Kit's hair....

"Now....its the time to tell you everything kit...i won't backdown now.....and am here to support you in everything...."

Pha said to kit in a soothing tone....while kit😪😴.....he is sleeping peacefully.

_________________________________

Hello guys.....

Hope u enjoying while reading this chapter...

Keep voting and commenting and love me too...
Until next chapter....

Love ♥ and peace ✌

.