Chapter - 25

Pha p.o.v.

When i listen the word about engage... The 1st person who came in my mind was nong yo'... , Sometimes i feel like why this is happening..., But now.... Whatever is going to happen, am not going to care about others, and but, i also can't delete you from my heart.

I'll support kit...now. I'll do whatever to make him happy again. He is in this state because of me. If i confessed earlier , none could of these even happen.

My thoughts got broke when kit voiced out..
"Engage....what dad...."

"I know kit that you bith are still students, but i don't want you guys to be in an empty or unknown relationship. && I don't want the baby to be born before your marriage or engagement..... So.., atleast if you boys get engaged, then no one can question either of you... What do say nix...? "

My dad got silent a bit when Kit's dad asked the question.but after a few minutes of thinking he said okay for us to get engage.

So.......

now .........

me.........

and........

kit.........

are......

going......

to.....

get......

engaged.......

I really don't no what to think right now,1st i was thinking it is okay but at the same time there is something, going on with me which i can't express.

Kit hold my hand very tightly... And had this confused and shock expression....i tapped my hand on his and sat beside him... Reassuring that everything will be alright..

But a question made me thinking that ...., Can i really make everything alright....?

"So....i think , it's decided..... We'll be off to newyork for 4 days. After that we can prepare for an engagement, what do you say nix...."
Kit's dad asked my dad... He smiled and said....

"I think it's ok...for me....
      But i want a close observation on kit..... And he needs rest too..."

That means.... Kit is still not alright....
At that time only one thing came into my mind and i said to dad...
"Dad....if you don't mind, we'll stay in your house for this week, after kit got alright... Then....we will return to the dorm.."

"Am okay with it son..."

Everyone congratulated us... I've smiled a bit but kit he didn't say anything....at all...
After sometime..., Kit's mom and dad went off to take their flight . Forth and beam stayed with us only....kit slept because of a little bit of tiredness.

We all stayed in the hospital for full night. ..
In the morning dad came and said we are free to go and said he already arranged everything in the house to stay for us.

I hugged him and said thankyou. Forth and beam are ready with the car infront of the hospital.... Kit looks a bit sleepy... So he just slept for the entire drive to my home.

**********************************

The clothes has been shattered every where in the room.

The slopping of kisses and moans are filled inside the room.. the heat between the bodies making the room temperature to be hot.....

When he is kissing his partner's neck , he got scratches over his back. Making him satisfied and more horny.....to bite his partner a bit hard