Chapter - 18 (a)

**********

Kit spent his weekend inside his room tearing his balls out, when ever beam and pha came to his door he said that he doesn't want to talk to anyone & leave him alone.

Beam asked pha when he entered into the pha's room..
"Again what exactly the hell happened pha..."

"Nothing just got some misunderstanding...he will talk to me by tomorrow , he is just upset that i didn't talk to him few past days so...it will be good by tomorrow.." pha answered to beam.

But he don't want to say anything about ming or about the bet to beam, cause he don't wanna give any tense things to beam orelse he'll get worried too much.

"I hope everything will be alright by tomorrow...make it pha... I don't like this distance thing." Said beam

"I will..."

"I am Really worried pha , it's like something bad is going to happen..." Beam said in a soft and worried voice.

"Just don't worry about anything ok...hmm..." Pha said to beam

"Okay.... now... Take care and let's meet tomorrow in the class, forth is waiting for me . I need to go..." - beam

"Yeah...sure enjoy yourself and don't think about anything.... Don't make forth a worried b-rat.." pha said and patted the head of beam.

"Tch...pha , am not a kid and your ruining my hair style..". Beam said by pouting.

"Okay....now.....go~~" pha said and smiled.

Beam returned the smiled and waved to his friend saying bye and went to meet fourth, who is waiting for him downstairs.

"Is everything alright...?" Forth asked beam when he got near to him

"I still don't get to know anything...but i suspect that, there is something going on between them, but i can't quite catch it.."

"Don't worry now..they will be together again.. now... Show me my beaming smile.." forth said while pinching his cheeks

Beam slapped that hand and shyly showed his smile.

"Now that's better, c'me on ....hop on ..." Forth gave his another helmet to beam and beam sat over the back seat of forth's bike by placed his helmet on his head.....
he Leaned forward by placing his chin on forth's shoulder and said
"now where to..."

Forth got the hands of beam,which is clenching his shirt and placed both beam's hand to circle his waist, to make him even closer and said with a sly smile " to the heavenly heaven..."

Beam smiled by placed his right hand over forth's chest just above the heart & circled his waist by his left hand and tighten his hug even more.

"Fine ......lead me then....." Beam wispered and smiled.

Forth chuckled and started his ducatti, went to their favorite spot. Leaving all burning bodies with jealousy.

And some more squealing with the fujoshi happiness.

_____________________________

Hello guys...
How you guys are doing..?
And am really sorry for keep u guys waiting..
I sincerely apologize

Now I'll update regularly..✌

Peace ✌ and love...♥