chapter - 1

Kits p.o.v

During moon and star competition iam looking for ming to give my wishes and good luck. He is so annoying but at the same time I like his annoying personality and that puppy eyes face. May be i think i like him but still....am not sure about my own feelings. While am standing over the crowd, pha came to me to give me the water bottle,cuse am really feeling fuck'n thirsty and also little nervous too. Why...!!! Because if ming won the competition, i know.... Definitely... That he will win this campus title. But i made a promise to go out on a date with him , after the competition. For that am super nervous.

At that very time i heard some comments and giggles ..
"Wow...watch over there, p'pha is taking care of p'kit....so cute nah...." A girl squealing while commenting.
"Definitely.... For sure♥..... They are a thing" another comment from another voice.
" Just see the love over the pha's eyes... I envy both of them.... " Another comment from behind us.

Huh..!!! I released a deep sigh , because there are the rumours all over the campus while we started the studying here . Everyone think that me and pha are the couple,but at real pha love nong yo and he is going to make it official tonight but i just hope that these rumours won't affect them . And i want them to be happy...

"Hey. ....love birds...." Here comes our second idiot and my another best friend beam,while my 1st idiot and bestie is pha.. mr.phana. this 2nd idiot always teasing us through those rumours but he has a kind heart and also know that pha doesn't have any feelings for me. They are just for nong wayo ,and he is supporting it too but sometimes i donno where his mind will go to.. i huffed and replied
" dont you dare tooo... Its already too much to us."
" Ohhooo...am just kidding buddy , don't get that grumpiness on me . Show it to your loved ones which is coming near to you" beam said while showing to another direction with his eyes .

It was ming and he is so handsome in that uniform. Everyday he is in a good looking state but today it is something ,until beam ruined my moment... Telling..
" Now .... Stop drooling and take over... Go ....go.."
" Hi p'kit..." Ming said while coming close to me .
"Hi....are you ready for the competition" with that he replied to me
"Yes...p.. and also be ready ...for our date too..."

"Its like you are really going to win this competition haa.... I dont think so ..." Saying while showing a little grumpiness of mine.

"Just prepare for it p' ...and i will be the one who will win this title.....and...... Your heart too" that last three words he whispered to me, sending me the cold chills through my spine.

"Whatever..." I just mummbled to it .
"Support me with your heart p" he said while winking at me, when the seniors are calling all moons and stars to stage.
"Just go to the stage ......and.... Good luck" i mumbled again
"Thanks p and wait for me nah.." ming said with beaming his smile. I just smiled to myself .

"I knew that ...see pha .... Our kitty is blushing..." Beam said with the stupid smile on his face .
"Well... Congrats kit.."pha said to me but not with the regular smile .
"Pha....not you too...." I wined towards pha,while resting my head over his chest. But got to listen some more comments and giggles. Am really tired about all of those things. But for my surprise pha hugged me and said with the low tone voice.."ok...ok...am sorry..." *Whats happening to him and why is he acting weird* i thought while releasing his hug ,then i saw nong yo before going to the stage,he came over through us . I can see a glooming face on 'yo but not on pha,what happened to this idiot.

"Good luck nong yo.." beam said...
"Thanks p'beam.." nong replied to beam.
"Good luck yo ..you have our full support" i said to nong.
" Thankyou p'kit." Yo said to me but i can see something from those eyes its like, he hate me, but ... I just brushed it off like no its not...the hate.
"Good luck nong yo ..." Pha said with the stern look but smiled. Still...i can say that he is not smiling with full heartedly. I hope they dont get any wrong intentions from any of these rumours. iam worried about them now .,and i can see the same worryingness over beam face too.

__________________________________

Hello guys ... This is my 1st fanfiction. With my own imagination. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes though am still learning how to make a story.. but i hope you guys support me and also comment too.

I hope u like this chapter . And ill soon update another one... Thankyou ♥

-riya_hina-