chapter - 11

Wayo .p.o.v

I was just taking a walk over streets near the dorms while having headphones🎧 plugged in my ears.then i saw a figure which is trying to do something.  I can't see him clearly. But i saw ming laying on the floor . I got shocked😵 nearly lost my balance and run over there, but that person got away .

I see down to ming ,he is not in conscious state.

"Omg...ming...what happen...please open your eyes ......ming..."

He is not opening his eyes, i donno what to do and i donno whom to call also.

At the same time Ming's phone is ringing and i picked it up from his pocket, when i saw the name on screen...😟

*MOOWAN*😶

*How come...she got the number of him*

I just kept my thoughts aside and answered the phone call

"Hello....ming~~"

*What the hell...😓 She is sweet talking....how come... Urghh.... Whatever..*

"Ming~~~r u there..." I can't take this sweet voice any more...ufff...😒

"Hello.. moowan ... Its me wayo....can you please come over to infront the Ming's dorm please its urgent..."

"What .... What happen... And how come his phone is with you.. .is he alright.... Tell me wayo..."

*God...she talks too much..*sigh**😒

"Just please come over here as soon as possible....i need your help"

I didn't wait for her response and i ended the call.

I went to lift ming from the floor but damn....he weighs like almost a gorilla..😓

*God... Give me some strength...*😦

I got his left hand over my shoulder and i got him up by holding his waist, just as we made a stand.. he began to fall 😫

*Oh..no....*😫😫

At the same time there are a pair of hands who got ming .....*thank God*😙

Before i respond and see..... that person made a yell....

"OMG.... MING....are u alright"

*MOOWAN... Exactly he is not alright....thats why i called u over here...*😟😒

"Wayo....what happen to him... Tell me..."

"Moowan ..... First , let's get him to the room .... OK..."

I said and she just hummed .
We went to his room ......damn...😦. he really weighs so much..but who is that person did...this to him....

I opened the door and made our way to bed.  we Carefully laid him oved the bed and i started to do first aid to him.in middle moowan hold his hand... And started talking....

"Wayo who made this to him ...w..what happened actually..."

"I donno when I was taking a walk on streets near the dorms, I've seen him over the floor  and there's this person ..... But i didn't get to see him clearly....i really donno that he made this or anyone else..."

"I think we need to do a report wayo... If that person come again then...."

"Moowan....calm down...i don't think so that person will come again...."

" But why is he not getting up..."

"He will...just..... Patience....,by the way how come you know Ming's number"😶

"Oh....we actually met during the lunch... He seemed a little bit down.....i went over to him and asked what happen....he just said that he is looking for you..."

"Then..."😶

"He wnt off saying nothing...
And again we met at the noodles stall... This evening and had a chat... He was like energy full at that time and we just happened to exchange numbers... That's how i knew his number"

"Hmm....."i just hummed but girl started talking again..

"He is really a very good person but at the same time a flirter too..."

I gave her a question look😕 , she understands and continued her talk...

"Actually i like ming too...but when I saw him with the senior...and at the same time sweet talking to me and to him too, i thought he was just wanting to make me his one night stand... Thats why I made myself a bit distance from him....

         But today with a little chat .... He seem to be a childfull person.... He just asked my number not more than that....and... I gave it.."

*Thats quiet a long one..😒😒..hmmm...wait😕..*

"So...do u really love him..."

"I think so....but i just need a confirmation from him that...he do....love me or not"

*What the hell*😶😶😶😶i thought moowan don't like ming and i thought i can do something with ming and p'kit relation....but now i can't seem to have anything in my mind.

Moowan here not leaving Ming's hand for a second...

If these two got together then p'kit will broke down totally...😢😞

Whats actually happening between them and why moowan....need to be change....

U idiot get up now or am going to stab😤 u...urgh......think wayo....think something...

_______________________________

Hello my lovely readers... How r u guys...
And sorry for the late update...

Well enjoy the story and keep voting... Commenting and also love me too...

Love♥ and peace ✌...

.