Chapter - 21

Moowan p.o.v.

"I know ming ......i knew everything..... That he want's to be with you.....when i saw him at your door."

I smile while watching his picture in my laptop....ahh...he is so... Handsome

" But i know this too u won't swing that way...u only like girls, which is me...no-one will come between us , I'll make sure of that."

I made everything very  successful, i make sure that the shot of that photo come out clean and clear..... Really ,,, that day was the best day of my life..

While tracing the photo "I just want to prove and say that, you only belong to me ming....and i really wanna declare it by making my minions to post it on the forum page..."

"And i soon will declare my love to you...i know you are waiting for me....😊😊😊"

With that smile i drifted into my dreams....

******************************

At Ming's dorm room...

Wayo started the talk after settling themselves in Ming's room..
" Ming...why did you go furious over there, why did you said all those nasty words to p'kit, how can you..."

Here Wayo's words cutted down by ming , he said
" Did you see the closeness between them...how they are clinging to eachother, now you are telling me that...i did the wrong here..."

"Of course you idiot, you are the wrong one here, totally....i just didn't want it to be like ..how you made a  scene over there" wayo said while controlling him self not to go furious on ming.

Ming doesn't getting to know ,what he is talking about....he is just blurting it all out without his conscious...while gritting his teeth
"But yo....you saw that right ,how kit is clutching over him, and that asshole... How can he touch him...an..and...how could he hug him.., that is also not right...,no.... P'kit can't be with him...no..."

Now Yo is confused over Ming's words, he also forgot that he is so angry over ming.... But can't open his mouth now.

Just then ming got up from his bed and getting ready... Showing his wallet in his pants pocket by fetching keys with another hand..

"Where are you going now...?" Yo asked ming ,still in that confused state.

"To the bar...." He answered shortly to yo'

"What...!!! Are you fuckin'serious..... In this state...? Ming u just had the first aid to your wounds u need rest not alcohol..."
Yo said by stopping ming.

"I need a drink...now move..."

"Ming...you can't go anywhere now....so stay and take rest ....."

"No.."
Ming is been loosing his patience now...so he just hold yo's hand and moved him a side and went to the door.

"Ming....ming....wait...ming ......mingkwan.."
Ming ignored to yo's calls and went outside to his car.

Inside the dorm yo has become dumfounded, he didn't get to his mind what is actually going now...

"What does he actually saying.....what is he angry about..why is he getting too much ballistic....
                  Heck...he is in the wrong side...then why.......why are you even mad ming and about what....and on whom actually....."

******************************

At pha's dorm.....