chapter - 10

Pha's p.o.v

I love both of my bestfriends since childhood. We grew up together. I always protected them too, even though they tell me that iam over protective.so what, Am just doing my thing called responsible.

When ming get on kit nerves, kit always being grumpy to him,that was natural though. And i didn't observe much because my concentration was on only one ~ wayo.

Since he is my puppy love 😊,i just cant seem to get out of from it , when i saw yo again in the university.

Before the competition,as always after i completed my late classes,,i message wayo like where he is..!

He said that he is in a bar near to our campus. I didn't reply to his message, i just went off to that place , cause its already late and he need to practice for his solo performance too.

When i went to bar, i spot yo' and ming ,both are drinking. And chatting. I just thought why yo' is drinking at this time.😕 Tomorrow its the competition. When i went near to him. He seems like to not noticing my presence, but when i hear those words😶 from wayo. I abruptly stopped on my tracks getting those words into my mind.

I was shocked😲, and also fumming with anger😬 on each and every word, which came from yo' . With that i made my way outside. Iam not in a mood or state to meet anyone right now because I'll just hurt that person.

I sat in my car getting to start drive my way to the dorm. But ....

<<I want you to take p'kit into your bed>>

Those words.....😫

<<I want you to have him...>>

No...😫😫😫

<<Get into in his pants...>>

NO....😠😫😫😫

<<That's a bet..>>

Those words are just kept chanting over my brain.i just can't get to seem off...

"URGHHH...."😬😬😬

I shout while slamming my hand on steering wheel and gripped the corners tightly.

"If those boggers did anything to kit am never going to leave those bugs. Am not going to let a finger on kit."

With that i drove to my dorm . From that day i kept my distance from yo' and guarded kit. am i doing right or wrongi doono, Because when ever i see wayo the words he spoke at the bar eventually came to my mind, and i can't control myself.

In competition when yo' sang the song for me I can't dare to watch him... And i know that he is proposing me indirectly....but my thoughts are...

*Why do he need to drag kit... 😧What has he done to him... Why does he need to make that horror bet... If he have insecurity he need to talk to me...why wayo but i can't do anything to you... If i hurt you then ill get hurt too...i need to keep my distance..**😦😦

After the competition i didn't saw kit. When i asked beam. He said that he went on a date. And i know with whom.

We donno where do they go . I just waited infront of Kit's dorm but there is no avail..of him

I went to my room which is between Kit's and wayo's floor.and changed into a comfy clothes. I waited and waited... I called kit... When he finally answered my phone i asked we're was he , he just replied he went to have dinner with ming and he dropped him over the dorm and went off.

I can't seem to have my worriness off. So i got the spare key and went to Kit's room at that damn state in midnight.

When i saw him , he is sleeping very peacefully. It lessen my worries. But i wanted to tell him that , ming is not in right way. But i don't have any proof too. How to tell him... That . 😐