Answers & Ending

Reporters stood in front of the involved members of the Justice League and the Young Justice Team. They were all yelling different things. Superman stepped to the podium.

"We have a guest today. Please wait a few minutes."

The press started shouting louder.

"Yeesh..." Nico muttered, making Robin snicker.

Just then, a woman walked into the room. She was a fairly average woman, but quite beautiful. Her grey eyes were filled with intelligence. Nico was reminded of the fallen hero. He looked down sadly. Robin nudged him, and when Nico looked up, he saw a supportive grin.

"My name is Athena, Goddess of war and battle strategy." The reporters all started shouting. Athena sighed, "Yes, the Greek Gods are real. No, we cannot meddle with mortal affairs, however demigods can. Many other kinds of Gods also exist. I cannot tell you which ones other than the Romans. As for proof, Zeus will strike lightning in three... two... one...."

A lightning strike thundered, quieting the reporters who looked at the blue sky out the window in wonder.

"No offense, ma'am," One said nervously, "But why are you here?"

"I will be assisting in the explanation of the events that happened on the West Coast and in Alaska on September 9th as well as the events leading up to this." Athena stepped back.

"A while ago," Superman, started, "We had an intruder in a Justice League Base. This intruder was an injured young demigod."

"Where is this demigod now?" One of the reporters asked.

"Here." Nico said, "I'm the Ghost King. Nice to meet you."

Superman nodded, "As I was saying -"

"No offense, Superman, sir, but shouldn't we hear this story from the demigod himself if he's in the room anyways?" Several reporters muttered in agreement.

"Alright then, GK, please, explain."

Nico walked up to the podium and started to talk, "Ok... so it started with the death of another demigod hero named Annabeth Chase..." 

---

HIYA ICEY5105 HERE!!!!

Wow - the end of the book. Didn't know if I would make it with this one.

FYI - THIS BOOK MIGHT BE FINISHED, BUT OTHERS ARE NOT. 

A new book is coming... a sequel to my Asgaurdian Son Of Hades series, and also, later, the sequel to the Mission.

Thanks ya'll for reading!

<3