The Threat Approaches

Camp Half Blood

September 8th

6:30

Lou Ellen, daughter of Hecate walked into the cabin, "We found him."

"Really?"

The girl frowned, clearly disconcerted, "Are you sure you want to do this? You guys already hurt him once. I don't think Annabeth would want this..."

"Annabeth didn't want to die, either." Percy Jackson said adamantly, "And Nico's bringing her back whether he likes it or not."

Lou Ellen sighed, seeing there was no convincing him otherwise, "Very well... but know that I don't condone this. I will no longer help you after I give you his location. I am only doing this to repay my favor - but you guys have changed in a negative way. Don't ask me for anything else.... ever." She walked away without looking back.

The group of five didn't care.

---

"Ahem." Lou Ellen walked up to bunker nine and got the attention of two people. One was a boy was coated in grease, and wore a pair of suspenders with a toolbelt. He was doing maintenance on a giant metal dragon. The other was a stunning girl with braided caramel hair, a sundress with flower print, and a pair of sandals. She sat on the edge of a table, chatting with him and passing the boy tools as needed. They went silent when Lou let herself known.

"We need to warn Nico. They're going after him."

"We know we got the prophecy. We need to leave."

"As in, right now." 

"What was the prophecy?"

"The stormy seas,
Beg and plead,
For one to sway,
And do what they need.

The child of Hades
Cries out in pain,
And maybe,
It won't be in vain.

Two groups of friends,
With daring dreams,
Have a fight to end,
As soon as they meet.

Mortals will be made
Of all the danger
That is out there.
BEWARE!!!"

---

Belle Reve Parish

September 16th

3:55 pm

Cat Grant stands before a camera, her left hand up to ensure she hears what is coming through her earpiece. "This is Cat Grant reporting live from New Orleans' historic French Quarter where the Martian Manhunter and Superman are in mid-battle against" behind her the two heroes either telekinetically dodge the cars being thrown at them, or smash it straight into the river. "the so-called Terror Twins" the camera zooms in on two figures who jump at the heroes, the distance from the camera to the fight prevents anything other than their white-blonde hair, white tops and black pants to be picked up. "who have been on a three-state rampage through the south."

One of the twins throws their sibling at Superman while they are still aimed at ManHunter.

Superman catches the female twin by the forearms, counteracting her brother's throw before spinning her around to throw her in the same direction ManHunter is throwing her brother.

Both twins crash through the roof of a warehouse. Landing hard enough on the concrete slab floor to dent it. Both of them almost bouncing into a messy roll that leaves them both groaning in pain.

New Orleans

September 14th

4:53 pm

Discombobulated they both sit up, the boy looking up with his almost neon blue eyes as he rubs the back of his neck near his chain and lock necklace. Seeing the Mardi Gras style decorations around them as both twins get to their feet.