Fluffity Fluffy Fluff Stuff

Happy Harbor High School

September 7th

4:30 pm

On the track, by the football stands are six girls in cheerleader uniforms and M'gann. While Conner is the only one in the stands, about ten rows up.

"Okay, Megan, you're up." Wendy tells M'gann with a smile.

The brunette nods and executes a simple cheer routine. "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. Hornets, Hornets, can't be beat. Bzz, ting, ow." M'gann drops her raised hand, and plants both her feet on the ground. Holding both her hands in front of her chest as she awaits the verdict. Wendy, the dual bunned girl from before school, and another ravenette who seems Asian all converse lowly for a few moments. Megan worries nervously, as the two other girls head off to the right, leaving Wendy to be the only one in front of M'gann.

"How'd I do?" M'gann asks worried, as she bows her shoulders in and seems to almost curl in on herself.

"I thought you did great." Wendy says with a small smile. "And I'm really sorry about this."

The two girls from before bring out a tub of water over M'gann's head and dump it on her.

Hearing her yelp, Conner snarls, standing up and not even realizing he hadn't unclenched his hands from the bench as he takes to pieces with him.

M'gann turns and her shout of "Conner, no!" is enough to make his body to stop instantly, but momentum keeps him moving and stumbles down the stands (and the small wall) before crashing heavily onto the ground.

"Sorry." Wendy offers to both of them. "It's a stupid initiation ritual that I wish my teammates would abandon." she gripes directly at a few of the other girls.

"Wait. Initiation ritual?" M'gann needs to say it herself to process it, then chuckles once as she hears herself say it. "Hello, Megan, that means I made the team." she double checks, though. "Um, I did, right?"

"You're a Bumblebee, girl." the dual-bunned girl confirms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." M'gann cheers as jumps smally before hugging Wendy and the other girls join in.

Though the bunned girl looks Conner. "So is that your boyfriend? Because he's hot, but kind of a freak."

---

Conner picks up the stack of three books. While M'gann, who is now wearing his jacket, looks surprised. "You're carrying my books?"

Conner shrugs. "What, you want them to get wet?"

M'gann pauses for a moment before smiling brightly.

---

Happy Harbor High School

September 8th

11:47 am

Nico and Jordan sat down at lunch the next day. Nico was a emo as ever. Jordan was as nerdy as he had been the day before. The only difference was a brighter glow in both of their eyes. They had a friend at school who cared about them, and it made them feel incredible.

Mount Justice

September 7th

5:30 pm

Nico walked into the cave with a brighter smile than . The others saw him, and exchanged looks of surprise. Robin smiled.

"So, Nico," Robin chuckled, "How did school go?"

Nico's smile grew brighter, "I... I made a friend!"

The room seemed to freeze, before everyone started to congratulate their comrade. Suddenly, Nico found himself being hugged, but, he quickly realized, he didn't mind. He mentally cheered. He had finally gotten over his fear. His smile grew brighter in his family's embrace.

He was home. 

BONUS:

"Dinah?" Nico asked nervously, "Can I bring a friend over tomorrow?"

Dinah turned to him grinning brightly, "Of course! What's their name?"

"Jordan." 

"As long as his parent or guardian is okay with it, I'm okay with it." 

"Thank you, mom." Nico said, and then froze, "Uh..." 

Dinah smiled, "I'm honored to be your mother, Nico."

Nico threw his arms around her, "I love you, mom." 

"I love you, too. Nico." 

---

Hiya! Icey5105 here!

This was a happy

Little chappie

But soon you need to be wary

There is something scary

Ahead.

Watch out Nico!

Before you end up dead!

*Bows dramatically*