Chapter 4

Third person's pov:

Jeongguk plopped down on his bed as soon as he reached home. He sighed and picked his phone, looking for any important mails. There were a few but not as important.

He sighed yet again as he sat up. He felt a little sick today. He can't exactly describe it but he didn't like it one bit. He stood up taking his coat off and loosing his tie and walked to his dressing mirror.

He flinched back as he saw his reflection, deep red eyes staring back at him. He blinked and tried to process everything. His eyes are red only when his alpha traits try to dominate him.

"Aarghh!"

He suddenly screamed gripping his hair as he felt agonizing pain in his head.

"Fuck!"

He tried to maintain his balance but stumbled forward, knocking a few items from his table. He could care less at the moment. He tried to walk back to his bed to get his phone but his whole body was shaking.

"H- h-hyung.."

His hand was almost on his phone when his body jerked and fell forward.

He gasped as he woke up. His body sweating. He looked around and took deep breaths to calm his racing heart.

"The fuck.. I'm- I-"

He groaned loudly realising it was one his many stupid dream.
He grabbed his phone, calling Yoongi.

"Gguk come on, I just reached home. Don't tell me you fucking forgot something or som-"

"Yoongi please.."

Jeongguk sounded so weak and vulnerable that instantly shut Yoongi up.

"Jeongguk? You okay bun?"

The younger took a deep breath and bit his lip.

"Can you.. come over hyung?"

"Yeah just wait I'm on my way"

Yoongi said before cutting the call.
Maybe he was tired but nothing comes before his family.

Jeongguk closed his eyes and laid back on the bed. He should have told his hyungs earlier than this.

>>>>>

Taehyung chuckled as he heard Jimin's younger sister kept asking  him for strawberry ice cream. Though he was on phone he could hear jimin groaning and whining like baby to his actual baby sister and he could picture it as one of many times he'd seen this.

"Somi baby, minnie is on call with taetae, please princess not now.."

"Jimin just go and buy her what she wants"

"You don't know tae. She'll then comeback with another excuse to tease m- oh no! Somi not my laptop!- listen tae I'll see you tomorrow"

"Sure"

Taehyung smiled at the screen before turning it off.

Jimin is always the softest baby when it comes to his 12 year old sister. Taehyung always enveys their relationship.

He sighed and finally decided to sleep. He had been telling about his first day to Jimin and Jin. Which he described as a 'kinda good day'.

He set the alarm before diving in his warm blanket.

>>>>>

"I.. Don't understand gguk. You're telling me it has never happened before?"