Chapter 23 (M)

(Just a disclaimer; it's a switch taekook book)

Third person's pov:

They reached Jeongguk's childhood home almost after midnight. Too tired and exhausted they didn't bother anything but just sleep for a while.

Now, Jeongguk was sure when they slept last night, his mate was alright. But he can't be sure right now.

He woke up hands tied up to the headboard with his own tie. And Taehyung straddling his torso while face buried in his neck.

"Tae..?"

The elder moaned at the raspy and hoarse voice of his boyfriend from just waking up.

Jeongguk frowned at the action and tried to lean his head up to look at the alpha.

"Baby-"

"I need you so bad, Gguk"

Taehyung whispered on his skin, making his body shudder. He licked a long strip up to Jeongguk's neck to ear and gently tugged at at.

"Need you so so bad, Gukie"

Just in moment the strong scent of his arousal reached the younger.

His mate was experiencing his first rut. And of course Jeongguk's own body started reacting accordingly.

"Taehyung, love, untie me plea- fuck"

Jeongguk couldn't hold back a loud groan as the alpha above him started to grind on his chest.

"No. Wanna fuck you, Gguk. Wanna make you feel good"

The true blood gulped hearing that, eyes wide open.

"Tae.."

The vampire didn't let him complete and captured his lips in a slow and deep kiss.

Jeongguk tried to keep up as much as he can while being pressed on the mattress.

Taehyung pulled back from his lips and moved down kissing his jaw, taking his time at each spot. Then moving to neck.

"I love this mark on you, sugar. Perfect. Made only for you.."

His voice was octaves lower than his normal, doing somethings to his boyfriend.

Jeongguk's breath hitched as the vampire gently scrapped his sharp fangs over the mark. Just to let out a few drops of blood and licked them off.

Taehyung softly giggled seeing his mate's reaction and kissed down from his collar bones to his bare chest.

"T-tae.."

Jeongguk closed his eyes as he felt the warm mouth of his mate on his skin.

"I want to mark you all over. Everywhere"

The younger moaned, squirming in pleasure as Taehyung bit right beside his rosy nipples. Drawing out blood.

The vampire looked straight up at the true blood and smirked sticking out his tongue.

Jeongguk stared as he cleaned the thin strip of blood with his tongue.

"Hm.. Baby, L-let.. me help"

The younger whimpered tugging on the tight grip on his wrists.

Taehyung on the other hand didn't listen to him. He moved down pulling at the waist band of Jeongguk's sweatpants.

The younger just stared helplessly as after removing his pants, Taehyung sat up to pull off his own shirt and throwing away.

He grabbed the lube, which Jeongguk hadn't noticed before and coated his fingers with it.