Chapter 1

Third person's pov:

"Hey tae, try this one. As you need something formal.. I guess this one will do."

Jin said emerging for the nth time from the closet. Taehyung looked up from his phone and his eyebrow rose up.

"You kidding me?"

He said from where he was sitting on the edge of the bed, cross leged.

He received the suit on his face while a groan from behind.

"I swear kim taehyung, just get the fuck ready and the fuck outta here before I smash your not so handsome face on this very wall!"

Jimin groaned, lifting his head from the pillow while throwing another one at the brunette.

"Jeez, I hate you both"

Taehyung muttered but nonetheless got up.

"We're not head over heals for you either, beeech"

Jimin whined again and lightly kicked him from behind. Taehyung rolled his eyes but walked up to the cross armed jin. And gave him tight lipped smile while showing the the suit and gritting out a 'sure, you highness' and bowed mockingly.

He knew he can't delay it any longer. He had to do this. His two best friends won't let him live.

He went to change in the bathroom, thinking of a few weeks back when he met Jimin's mate -- Min Yoongi and his brothers.

Jimin was more than ecstatic when he found his mate in the grocery store.

So when, as the big mouthed sassy omega he is, he was almost pouncing on the girl- or more like bitch he said, spilled her drink on him. Fate happened to bring Yoongi in the same store too. Just as Jimin thought he almost scratched the bitc- I mean girl's face, the soft smell of mint and lavender hit him.

Their eyes met and their hearts pounded in their chests.

Yoongi was polite enough to apologize and take Jimin out of there.

They laughed there asses off afterwards. Jimin found out that Yoongi was as happy to find his mate as him.

They excahnged numbers that night. And then their first date. And then one more and more and more. Well, let's say yoonmin's is official now.

Taehyung and Jin met him once in the mall and they are now good friends with Yoongi and hoseok- his half brother.

"Taehyung! What the hell is taking so long"

Jin shouted from the bedroom.

Taehyung yelled back a 'I'm done'.

The after mentioned took a last galnce at the mirror, running his hand through his light brown locks and stepped out.

He went out and checked the time on his phone

He went out and checked the time on his phone. And shit. He's running late. He quickly picked up his car keys and phone while trying to put his shoes on.

He looked at his best friends. Jin on the couch, face down. While Jimin snoring on his bed.

"Jimin, Jin make sure to lock the doors when you leave. And dare not leave the dirty dishes on the sink"

He glared pointing at both of them who were looking up with sleepy eyes.

"Or?"

Jimin asked with a sleepy smirk.

"I'll tell your yoongayy how you masturbate to his voice messages and selfies. Every freaking night"

Jimin's smirked faltered and he glared back at the brunette but before he could speak, Jin shot up.

"Or we could give your number to your 'girlfriend'..."

"Oh no, might give her a spare key to your apartment too"

Jimin added wiggling his eyebrows.

Taehyung's face contorted as he might vomit the breakfast which he hadn't eaten yet.

"A 'girlfriend' and then again her..? God bless you both"

He rolled his eyes and his friends who were so busy hiding their laughs.

Taehyung walked out, almost closing the door but then turned back.

"Fist of, I'm not into girls. And secondly, I'm gay. As fuck. Thanks"

He closed the door. And they both burst into laughter. But he still heard two 'good luck's and 'tell Yoongi I love him'.

And he swore he could see Jimin making a kissy face as he said that.

Taehyung smiled shaking his head and walked out to his car.

It's his first day at job. No wait, I'd requote. It's his first day at the first ever job of his life.

After graduating from high school he moved out of his father's place. He wasn't at good terms with his father for quiet a few years now. But that didn't matter. He lived in the apartment his father bought. Used the car his father gave him. And the bank account his father offered him.

But no, he won't take his business.

Jimin and Jin were more than persistent to give him some sense that he should start working and actually live on his own too. But 'the day' never actually came.

Well, until last week.

He just didn't had the heart when Hoseok and Yoongi asked him to work in their father's company.

And they didn't offer him a job for no reason. Firstly, his grades were no joke. Kim Taehyung was one of those best students of class, who are cool and smart at the same time.
And secondly, his business major, they offered him to take the position of the assistant for their youngest brother. He recalls... Jeon something. The son of Jeon Joohyun. And the CEO of their fathers company.

Taehyung hadn't met this Jeon nor heard much about him since he was in California for the studies. But he knows about 'the most smartest and the most clumsiest brother' -as they say- Namjoon. Because he was currently looking out the company until the youngest returned so they never actually met too.

He stopped his car once he saw the huge light grey building of the Jeon Enterprises.

You can do it tae! Just one month for the trial and you'd be out!

He did a little prep talk. He knew he won't last more than a month because, no one, 'absolutely no one can deal the mood swings of this extremely moody alpha but us'. That's what Jimin and Jin tell him.

He let out another sigh, closing his eyes and reopening. He opened the car door, once parked. And stepped out.

How worse could it get?

That's what he thought...

                    ************

I have no excuse to why it took ages for this first chapter except-- My Goddamn University!! 😭😭

Well, here's the first chapter and I'll make sure to update 'atleast' once a week or maybe twice. Also I hope you enjoyed when I know myself it wasn't much. But again, it's just the start! So please stay tuned. Than you! 💜