Chapter 7

I think it was a little rushed? But that's how it was supposed to be.. So I'm not much disappointed in this chapter cause there's still a lot (not really) to come..

_________

Third person's pov:

Jeongguk had never felt this blissful ever. He could feel the vampire's warm body flush against his, his  teeth in his soft flesh. Taehyung grabbed his nape while his bicep with the other hand and went deeper. And god the younger shamelessly moaned as taehyung sucked and he felt his blood rushing through his veins to the other's mouth.

The elder took a huge gulp and Jeongguk was almost ready to put his ego aside and start sobbing. Because his body was trembling with pleasure.

Taehyung sucked again and again- till the point Jeongguk knew he was about to pass out. He knew he will recover soon since he's an alpha but slightly whimpered feeling weak at the moment.

"Mm.. T-tae.. Ah- please.."

He tried to hold on the brunette's shoulder. His legs were giving up- and damn maybe taehyung read directly through his head- jeongguk blinked his eyes open when he was laid gently on the couch. The vampire no longer had his teeth deep in his neck but he hadn't moved his head from Jeongguk's neck.

The brunette was laying flat on top of the younger alpha, his upper body supported by his elbows and mouth prepping soft and wet kisses on Jeongguk's neck. He was muttering something under his breathe but the ravenette was totally blissed out to understand anything.

>>>>>>

Jeongguk wasn't there when Taehyung woke up. He groaned sitting up on the couch and stretched his muscles. He finally looked around, realising its almost past evening.

Just as he stood up to go to his room, his head started spinning and all-too-familiar scent of the all-too-familiar alpha hit him. He squinted his eyes, sitting back and the images of him attacking his boss flashed through his head.

His eyes snapped open as he gasped.

"What the fuck.."

>>>>>

Taehyung was nervous to say the least. He somehow mustered up all his courage and maybe the adrenaline, that he wanted to apologize, helped him so he was in his office. But right now, it was all gone.

He tried to focus on his work but he-just-cannot, after all these thoughts running through his mind.
He was also expecting Jeongguk to just throw his termination letter on his face or better throw him out as well.

A knock on his door finally made him snap out of his thoughts and he looked up. Yoongi stood there in his formal work attire.

"You busy?" He asked but nonetheless walked in without hearing a reply. Taehyung snickered at his friend.

"I really am busy, by the way."

Yoongi paid no mind, shrugging he took the seat across the younger.

"Im not gonna take much time, just need some answers"

Yoongi said and Taehyung was a little, just a tiny bit nervous at the elder's serious tone.

"See.. If you're gonna waste my time asking about Jimin, then no I'm not-"

"It's about you, you thick head. I know my mate very well, thank you so much"

Yoongi cut him off saying calmly but his voice held urgency that he really needed answers.

"Woah.. Kay' fine. Ask away?"