Chapter 14

Third person's pov:

"So.. breakfast?"

Jeongguk asked fastening his belt and Taehyung nodded.

"I'm starving"

The CEO grinned and started the car.
The car ride was peaceful. It was somewhere between autumn and winter so the weather was pleasantly cold. Sun wasn't up yet but the day was clear.

Taehyung rolled the window down and smiled leaning on the side as he felt the fresh air.

"It's my favorite time of the year"

He softly commented as the scenery changed from busy city streets, noticing they were on the highway.

"Yeah? I think mornings are my favorite anyway"

The younger smiled and replied. Taehyung just hummed in response and closed his eyes.

"You sure you taking me for breakfast.. I mean, you're not gonna kill me the woods or something?"

Taehyung teased after a few seconds of silence and the younger laughed.

"Should have thought before coming mister smarty"

The elder just playfully rolled his eyes and focused back on the now passing yellow orange trees.

After almost 10 more minutes or so the younger stopped the car. He got out to open the door for the vampire who silently rose an eyebrow.

"Stop. I'm tryna be good gentleman here"

Jeongguk complained when the elder gave him that judgemental look.

"Sure gentleman, lead the way"

Taehyung motioned his hands while batting his lashes dramatically. The younger just stared weirdly for a few seconds before they both burst into laughter.

The true blood just shook his head smiling and did what he was told.
It felt so normal and good as they walked side by side through the woods a few minutes before Taehyung saw a small cottage.

Taehyung's face changed to a mild surprise

"I'm impressed.. you're taking me to your secret hideout for our first date"

Though the elder genuinely meant what he said but the younger suddenly felt a little insecure.

"I.. didn't want anything fancy. You know that's just we have to do everyday.. But we ca-"

Taehyung placed his hand on the other to cut his rambling.

"Hey Jeongguk. I mean it"

The vampire leaned in and pecked right under his jaw where the bite mark was and Jeongguk felt like an electric shock ran down his body.