Chapter 24

Third person's pov:

"Tae, Jeongguk? Are you both ready?"

Jeongguk looked at his mate beside him who in return nodded his head.

"Yes hyung, we are"

Jeongguk replied on the bluetooth they both have attached.

So actually, they have this plan where Taehyung and Jeongguk are coming back. If there information is true, Jinsoo has her men ready to most probably get Taehyung from there.

"Tae you just need to stay calm. I'll be right behind you"

Jeongguk held Taehyung's hand in his while still kept driving. The elder gave a squeeze back.

"I know, don't worry. I just wanna get over with it"

"Jeongguk stay focused on the road but can you see this black car behind you? It's them"

Hoseok spoke through the bluetooth.

They watched through the rear view mirror where this car was following them.

"How far are you hyung?"

"Far away from them to not notice me. Yoongi and Joon on the other hand are ahead of you"

Jeongguk hummed in response and took the left turn. This area was quite unpopulated, so a good target place.

Just as he thought, the other car overtook his, stopping right in front of them.

Jeongguk sighed and rolled his eyes.

"They really want some action, huh?"

He could hear Namjoon snicker on the mic.

"We're ready. Don't worry"

The true blood gave his boyfriend one last look before getting off the car.

"Stay inside baby"

Three men stepped out from the other car. There clothes were casual, but faces were covered in black masks.

"Do we have a problem here?"

Jeongguk asked giving them a fierce look and stood in front of his car.

"Yes, maybe... that little mate of yours"

The first man said with a snicker and launched at Jeongguk with a pocket sized knife.

The true blood was quick to response by grabbing his wrist and moved his leg to kick the second man who was going towards his mate.

The second man groaned getting up again. In a swift move Jeongguk brought his elbow up to hit him in the stomach and slam his forehead into the man's nose.

The man stumbled and groaned, dropping the knife and himself on the concrete road.

Jungkook heard a second car park behind them but before he got a chance to turn and look the other two men ran up. One tried to hold his arm and the other gave a punch to his chest.

Well they tried- the true blood caught his wrist and twisted it, earning a painful yelp and twitch of the bone cracking.

He almost laughed at how could these men think they can fight him.

But his thoughts were answered shortly.

"What the fuck, Gguk!? Turn around"

He heard Hoseok yell on the mic. He turned around as asked, confused, he couldn't see anything.