Chapter 19

Third person's pov:

Jeongguk groggily woke up hearing the annoying beep of alarm. He fumbled around to grab his phone and ended the loud sound.

Something heavy was pressed on his chest and he didn't need to open his eyes to know who it was. He smiled and raised his hand to softly stroke Taehyung's hair.

After laying there peacefully for a few time he gently pushed Taehyung's head off him and back on the pillow.

He got up from the bed as quietly as possible and didn't bother to cover his naked body. He was going for shower anyways.

He stood in the shower cleaning up.

They made love last night for the first time. He confessed, Taehyung confessed. Fuck, if it wasn't the best night of his life. He could feel the slight burn of the scratches his mate had left the other night and that made his heart warm even more.

He rummaged through the closet with a towel around his waist and settled wearing his favorite pair of grey pajamas. He was a tease, he always knew. So no shirt.

He walked out to see the elder still deep asleep cuddling his pillow. So he walked up to the bed and sat on his knees beside his sleeping mate.
He pushed Taehyung's soft brown fringes falling on his face aside and kissed his forehead.

Taehyung stirred, slowly opening his eyes. The younger grinned at his adorable boyfriend and lightly tapped his head.

"Morning, sleeping beauty"

The alpha just whined turning to lay on his back, still hugging the pillow.

"Mornin' to you too, beast"

Jeongguk chuckled beside him.

"I wasn't that rough. And Sleeping beauty didn't have a beast"

The elder softly gave an eye roll at the first part mumbling a 'maybe'.

"And beast? Beauty did have"

Taehyung emphasized the 'beauty' and opened his eyes, turning to face his boyfriend.

"So I'll be that Beauty.. who is apparently sleeping. I certainly don't wanna be some.. hundred years old princess"

"But you still admit you're a princess though"

Jeongguk smirked. Taehyung threw the pillow at him saying 'shut up' then opened his arms.

"Cm'ere, I need kisses"

Of course Jeongguk did and gave a chaste kiss on his lips.

"There. Now get up, princess. I'll be making breakfast"

Jeongguk got up getting ready to leave.

"Oh and here's my closet, choose what you want, your highness. I'm waiting"

He winked and closed the door behind him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and smiled. Really, he loves this man so much.

>>>>>

Jeongguk made them breakfast all the while Taehyung admired his naked upper half because why not? It was worth appreciating, after all.

Jeongguk constantly teased Taehyung about the blooming marks on his neck and down. The elder didn't know how many times he blushed that morning.

But he did purposely chose to leave the first few buttons undone so who can blame Jeongguk.

Taehyung was being a little more clingy than he always had been. He stayed cuddled up to his mate's side as the said mate was working on the  emails from his laptop.