Chapter 25

Third person's pov:

Hoseok stopped his car a little far from the building where they took Taehyung.

"Joon, should I go follow them in the building?"

"We're here. Let's go together"

Namjoon replied from the other line.

Just in time Hoseok saw their car approach him.

Yoongi, followed by Jeongguk and Namjoon.

"Where's he?"

Hoseok being a beta flinched and almost shuddered at the true blood's demanding voice.

He pointed towards the building.  And the younger looked at his brothers and nodded.

"I informed Minhyuk, just in case you know"

Namjoon said with a shrug. As they stood outside the building premises.

"Good, now let's go"

Yoongi replied, already moving for the fence on backyard.

Careful to not make any noise they jumped up the wooden fence.

"We'll go for the back"

Yoongi whispered, already moving to the back door with Hoseok. Jeongguk and Namjoon spotted a glass window in front of them.

"I'll go first, hyung"

The true blood stopped Namjoon, placing a hand on his shoulder.

But another hand landed on Jeongguk shoulder.

"Not so soon"

An alpha stood there with a smirk on his lips. The true blood rolled his eyes.

But before he could turn around, Namjoon grabbed the alpha's wrist, turning it back at a painful angel and quickly covering his mouth with his palm.

The man struggled in Namjoon's hold, making both of them stumble back.

"You tried nice. Where's Taehyung?"

Namjoon asked through gritted teeth, yanking the alpha's head back. The other tried to bite his hand, making Namjoon slightly wince.

"Now"

Jeongguk sighed, walking closer.

"Where is... my mate?"

>>>>>

Taehyung sat there, bound on the chair. A snarl on his face, looking at the three men around him. Specially the one woman.

Jinsoo was walking back and forth in front of him. Hands clasped together at the back. Eyes closed, like in her own world.

The vampire watched a few seconds before scoffing and turned his head away.

There was nothing much to focus on-

His eyebrows rose up in amusement as he saw Yoongi waving at him from behind the refrigerator in the kitchen.

He bit his lip to cease the bubbling laugh as Hoseok hit his brother's arm, apparently asking him to stop moving.

So Jeongguk was here too.

Taehyung lips lifted up at the corners as the warm and soothing smell of his mate hit him.

"My, my. Someone looks really happy?"

Jinsoo asked tilting her head. Taehyung gave her a head to toe look, lips tightly closed in a straight line.