Chapter 27

Since I didn't appreciate y'all individually..

Here to all the readers and more to come, You guys are beautiful and amazing. Thanks for reading and supporting.
I love you and stay safe 💜

Third person's pov:

"Tae listen-"

Jeongguk tried to call his boyfriend but the other cut him.

"Your papers are ready. Everyone's waiting-"

The true blood held Taehyung's wrist, pushing him back on the wall and caged him with his arms on both sides on his head.

"Why are you so mad?"

Jeongguk asked softly.

"Who said I am? I'm just asking you to conduct your meeting"

The younger sighed connecting their foreheads together, not caring if he was almost in the middle of the corridor.

He's the CEO here, anyways.

"She was just a friend, Tae"

Taehyung placed his hands on younger's chest to push him away but the other didn't budge.

"It didn't seem like that. But I didn't ask so move away"

Jeongguk held his waist and pulled him closer. Taehyung just glared at him, looking unimpressed.

"We had tried dating... But it didn't work so we stayed friends. She's an amazing friend. I'm sure you'll like her too"

"So she's your ex?"

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at his mate.

"That's the only thing you heard?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes trying to pull away from Jeongguk's hold.

"We're getting late"

The true blood tugged him closer until their chests were pressed together and smiled teasingly at the vampire.

"Someone's jealous.. I see.."

"Fuck you and all your exes"

Taehyung pushed him harder this time, making his mate stumble back while laughing.

"Come on baby, you know I love you"

Jeongguk called again at the retreating figure of his assistant. Taehyung didn't turn around, directly entered the meeting room. The CEO right behind him.

>>>>>

Taehyung left the meeting room along with the other colleagues, leaving his boss behind.

"Hey Tae, join us"

Hoseok's cheery voice called him as he entered Jeongguk's office.
They all were still there, along with Krystal.

Taehyung gave a pressed smile, taking a seat beside Namjoon on the couch set up at the corner of room.

"How did it go?"

Namjoon asked referring to the meeting. The vampire nodded.

"Went well. But I think we might need some more exposure on their project"

The elder hummed.

Krystal turned her attention to Taehyung.

"So, if I'm not wrong.. you are Gguk's assistant-"

"Boyfriend, actually"

Taehyung sharply added with a lopsided smile.

"I'd say mate is better"