Chapter 12

Third person's pov:

Jin and Jimin did crash at Taehyung's place when the CEO left shortly after an urgent call. Taehyung spent the night with his two best friends. Best part was when he received a good night text from his boyfriend. He wasn't new to dating, though bad, but he still had experiences in the past. This one felt nice. They were mates afterall.

The next day, he didn't receive a 'good morning' but the true blood called him in the afternoon saying he had a wild night out with his hyungs and now had a bad hangover. The elder showed all the fake pity he had and they ended up ragging and mocking each other. Of course.

Taehyung also received a message from his father but he never opened it. He was having some good and peaceful time. He didn't want to ruin it just yet- or ever.

His stupid cravings were under control too now. He needed blood for sure but things were back to normal now.

>>>>>

The alpha had put a little extra efforts to get ready for work (obvious reasons). When he reached his floor his heart rate accelerated picking up the familiar scent. Nothing had changed of it but just the way Taehyung felt about it.

As Taehyung reached the office, the CEO's back was facing him as he was talking to another worker.

Was his back always this sexy too?

Shut up Taehyung!

"Hm sure. But I'm expecting it till the next week, Jae. And also tell Miss Park that I have an important meeting today, she-"

Jeongguk stopped talking as he felt the presence behind him. A small, unconscious smile crept up on his lips.

"Yeah, that's it. Tell me if you have any issues"

He dismissed the other man he was talking to, who nodded and left with a 'yes sir' and walked past Taehyung.

The younger didn't turn around, just picked the file from his table, examining it.

"You're late Mr. Kim"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him.

"Oh am I, Mr. Jeon? Didn't notice. My bad"

Taehyung stood beside the younger with his back to the table. The CEO placed the file down and turned to face him.

"You seem in a 'not so good mood'."

Jeongguk asked with a raised eyebrow. The elder gave him the look oh yeah? and turned, so they both were facing eachother.

"I don't know" Taehyung shrugged.

"Not feeling good maybe"

Taehyung said despite knowing that it was a lie. He was absolutely fine, indeed more than fine after seeing the true blood. But he's never gonna admit.

Jeongguk chuckled caging the vampire between the table and his body, hands on both sides of him.

"I can make you feel good, baby"

He kissed the brunette's ear before leaning back to look at his face. Taehyung was visibly blushing. Of course the poor alpha wasn't used to this side of his boss. But he still somehow smirked and shyly circled his arms around the younger's neck. Jeongguk smiled getting a hold of other's waist.

"Uh huh. But mind you, I'm really hard to please"

The CEO smiled brightened as he dived down to softly kiss on the younger's neck and murmured on the skin.