Chapter 9

Third person's pov:

"No. No I don't get it gguk.. You mean- Tae b-bit you and-"

Hoseok trailed off, still couldn't get himself to believe what his younger brother just told him. The brother who, completely un bothered, still busied himself in his stupid playstation.

"It wasn't that difficult to understand, now was it?" The younger blankly asked, almost aggressively pressing the buttons on his controller.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the younger.

"For real Jeongguk, what's going on in your big head"

Namjoon asked from where he sat beside Hoseok (who was still trying to process everything) on the sofa with a half eaten pizza and almost empty can of cold drink.

"He's trying find if the boy's his mate or not. That's it"

Yoongi chimed in from kitchen, pouring himself another shot of vodka.

It's been hell of a week for the true blood because he honestly did nothing but diss Taehyung and trying to push the limits of the elder vampire.

He knew he was being extra mean to his assistant but fuck did Taehyung look sexy with his intense glare and tensed jaw whenever Jeongguk would ask him to bring him coffee or call him in his office, just to say, 'I forgot why I called you' or when he will totally ignore his assistant in the meetings.

So well, here he was, at his hyungs' place to get some tension relieved and have a good bros-night and maybe to get some advice. But they wouldn't let him live either.

"That's stupid. Really. Your theory doesn't make sense yoong"
Hoseok turned to the said alpha when he took a seat across him.

Yoongi shrugged.

"Maybe. But what's there to lose? We can give it a try. And I guess.. Jeonggukie already seem interested."

The elder smirked and Jeongguk sighed loudly- a little too much- to make his presence known too.

"I guess Yoongi is right. I've never really read about it but I think I did hear something similar from my Mythology professor in some class"

Namjoon said thinking to himself, bluntly ignoring the last statement of his brother.

"Oh you aren't sure? Why's that? Didn't pay enough attention in the class Joonie? That's bad.."

Yoongi teased in baby voice, jutting out his lower lip and widening his eyes. The three brothers never leave any chance to tease their study loving and book obsessed brother. Hoseok chuckled beside him but before Namjoon could make a remark a cushion was thrown at them.

"Stop it hyungs! Can we focus on the real problem now?"

Jeongguk groaned from he was seated on the couch  across Yoongi.

"Can you focus on your problem first?" Namjoon remarked.

Jeongguk dumped the controller harshly beside him and turned his full attention towards his hyung.

"What now?" He asked a bit irritated.

"Maybe we should change your plan.." Yoongi sarcastically replied.

Jeongguk glared at the elder alpha and turned back to his other two brothers.

>>>>>

Just another shitty day.

That was Taehyung's first thought as he sighed and walked inside the building. He greeted the short brunette receptionist who warmly smiled back and Taehyung really envied that smile of her right now.