S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs

Start from the beginning

"Yup. You should look up Japanese or Korean honorifics."

I immediately ripped my phone out of my pocket and searched up nicknames for Giorgi.

Hyung... Oppa... Oniichan... Senpai... Hmm. It also mentions "-chan",  "-san", "-sama" and "-kun"..... "San" adds more respect to the name, while "chan" is a more childish suffix—oh! No, it just shows affection... "Kun" is casually used for guys younger than me, and "sama" is a very respectful title, typically used in letters and forms situations...

Geez...which one should I use?! Well, I shouldn't use "kun" since he isn't younger than me...and "sama" is too respectful for me to casually him that.... I do appreciate Giorgi like a brother, and he's already one of my best friends...

Er... Gio-chan... Agh, would he like the way that sounds?! Ugh. I rubbed my forehead as I stared at my phone screen, deciding on what to use. What would I use for Cooper? I smiled as I thought about how Cooper would like it if I gave him another original nickname. He liked Coop-y-bara so much, and he praised me for coming up with it even though it wasn't very good at all...

Coo-chan... Coo-san ... Cooper-senpai...

Urghhhhhh! I got goosebumps. He'd love those nicknames! He'd totally freak out if I just came to see him and called him Cooper-senpai! Hyung and Oppa, too!

Oh...but...would Cooper understand the nicknames...?

"Giorgi— Er! I-I mean Hyung!" I stuttered, my voice breaking at the end of my words. Giorgi's eyes immediately went big and he glanced over to me. "O-oh...you don't like the name," I asked. "N-no! That's not it, I-I just—" he cut himself off as he stuttered.

"Oh...well, then how about Oppa? Or Oniichan? Gio-chan? Giorgi-senpai? Gio-san? " I asked, looking back up to my friend from my phone screen.

Giorgi was burning up on his cheeks, ears and nose and he was stuttering like crazy. "Ah! You don't have a cold, do you?! Let me drive!" I rapid-fired.

"N-no, it's just that I wasn't expecting you to actually call me any of those names!" He chuckled nervously.

"But you said you wanted to be called them. If that's what you want then I'll do it," I said with a shrug, my voice a bit softer than I'd intended. "I'll try them in sentences so that you can pick which you like best okay?"

My newfound brother stumbled over his words as if he were trying to say something, but since he was struggling so much, I continued: "Do you like my new shirt, Oniichan? It's a bit tight, but it feels like a lingering cuddle from you, Hyung! The turtleneck is a bit itchy, Oppa... It actually kind of hurts, Giorgi-Senpai...

Suddenly Giorgi moaned and his knee spazzed and hit just below the steering wheel, but I continued to practice the nicknames.

"Gio-chan, when we arrive, I'll need to change. But you can't watch! I need a lot of privacy, Gio-San!" Upon finishing, I tilted my head at Giorgi and watched him as he struggled to maintain a straight face or still body at the red light. "Are you okay, Oniichan?"

My brother-like-friend pressed his forehead against the steering wheel as he crossed his legs—or, well...squeezed them together...and he nodded as his breath escaped his nostrils with a small, almost unnoticeable moan after every other breath.

"Giorgi," I whined, hesitantly placing my hand on his knee. "Please let me drive. I-I'm really good at it. I drive myself to school all the time... It just, it doesn't seem like you should be driving right now."