W-what?!?

Philippines POV:

I was walking with my brother Martial law. He wouldn't let me go to Ame's house because of the whole kidnappers thing. I love how he cares about me. Though people don't like him because he's mean. If you get to know him he's very fun!

I ran ahead of him he shouted, "don't run to far ahead!" I was running in the snow until I found someone on the snow. He looks at me. He was blue, with a red stripe across his face. White lines on either side of the red. He also had a white eye patch with a red star.

I gasped in surprise. He just hissed at me and started to back away slowly. I went over to Martial and yell at him," Martial! There's a country on the ground!" Martial quickens his pace. He comes over and sees the country. The country seemed to just pass out.

"I-I think I know who h-he is," I said. Martial looks at me expectedly. "He's North Korea," I said, "according to America, he's a bad country. He beats up everyone who's against him. Ame says that he might even be the kidnapper." Martial just looks at me. "I believe that America is just a liar," Martial said surprising me. "I mean how many times has he's spread rumors about me," Martial said, " and we can't just leave him here. He could die in this cold."

What my brother says is true. But I'm still worried. "But what if he is the kidnapper," I said worriedly. Martial responded, "don't worry about it. He can't overpower me." I nodded my head.

Martial picked up North and we started heading to our house. "Oh! I need to text Ame I won't come," I said as I took out my phone. After I send him a message I put my phone away.

We finally arrived at our house. Martial took the worn out Korean into his room. Martial placed a hand on his forehead. "I think he might have a fever. Phil can you bring me The thermometer" Martial said. I nodded before running to the kitchen to get it.

After I got it and Martial used it on North Korea he sighed. Martial says, "yep he has a fever... We can't do much but leave him here and put something cold on his head." I nodded. North Korea started coughing a bit. Martial only looks at him before leaving. He came back with a wet towel and placed it over his head.

(Time skip to the next day)

The Korean hasn't woken up yet. His fever seems to still be the same. Martial is cooking something in the kitchen. Probably soup for North. Now that I think about it, isn't North Korea the brother of South Korea. I've have met South and he's pretty cool. He never mentioned anything about North though. Could it be because he's bad. No, I should stop thinking about this. He's sick and we need to help him.

I grabbed the towel to get it cold. When I returned back North Korea was sitting up I freeze. The Korean mumbled, "where am I? What happened?" Without him noticing I'm here. He looks at me and we both freeze. After a little while I said, "Martial! He woke up!" The Korean is still trying to process things. I heard Martial's footsteps.

North Korea seemed to remember something and he started getting out of bed. "W-wait your s-still sick," I said. He tried running out when Martial grabbed him. "Whoa there! You shouldn't go anywhere when your still sick," Martial said as he dragged the Korean. "I need to go! I-I need t-to find him! L-let me go," North said desperately. Martial put him back to bed. North was trying to fight him off. But since he's in a weakened state, it didn't do much against Martial.

Martial had him pinned down. North only squirmed around to try escape Martial's grasp. "Let me go! Let me go! I need to find him! Let me go! Let me go..." North Korea said before he started crying quietly. Who was he looking for? Why does he seems so sad and desperate about it.

Martial let's him go and he curls into a little ball. Martial says, "hey calm down, we won't hurt you." He looks at Martial a little. "You don't understand..." North said, "I need to find my brother South." So I was right. Martial sighed. "North, right? You need to calm down. Tell me what happened to your brother, if you want," my brother said. North sniffed before responding, "he l-left without t-telling me. I d-don't know i-if he w-went to America's p-party and i-if he's s-safe."

He covered his face with his legs and arms. I took out my phone. America had texted me that everyone but me made it to the party. He said other stuff like how everyone was upset about me not making it. "He's at the party. Everyone he invited was there expect me," I said hopefully reassuring North.

Martial patted North's shoulder before going out. He came back a moment later with a bowl of soup and some medicine. "Here eat this then take the medicine so you can feel better soon," Martial said in a soft voice. North sat up again. He had his eye red and puffy. He thank Martial before taking the soup.

"Oh! We forgot to introduce ourselves I'm Philippines and he's Martial Law," I said. North nodded. We left him be. I looked at Martial before saying, "do you think he would be alright?" He responded, "yeah he just needs to rest, but I'll keep an eye on him." I smiled and went to my room.

South Korea's POV:

I still haven't received any messages or calls from North again. I'm getting worried. When we went to sleep I couldn't sleep. I was very restless.

When it was finally morning I had the urge to go back home and check on North. "Guys I think I'm going to leave to check on North," I said. America was sad but respected my decision. Japan said, "Let me drive you there, I don't want you to go alone and I'm also worried about your brother." I agreed and we left.

I buckled myself and so did Japan before she turned on the car and left. I was on my phone looking at the photo I secretly saved of North Korea with his stuffed nuke. I wasn't putting attention to my surroundings when Japan said, "aww North looks cute on that photo."

I jumped in surprise we where parked outside my house already. "I wasn't supposed to show that to anyone.... Can you promised to not tell anyone?" I asked. Japan nodded. "Only if you let me see that photo again! You don't have to send it though," Japan answered. I sighed as gave her my phone. I can hear her squealing how cute North looked.

I open the door to my house. I looked inside. He isn't anywhere to be seen. "North! Are you here! I'm sorry for leaving! Can you come out if you're messing with me please" I said. No answers. "North I'm really sorry please come out!" I said with tears in my eyes.

He isn't here, he doesn't answer his phone either. Where is he? Did something happen to him? Did he went out to look for me and then got kidnapped? What if the kidnappers are torturing him right now?! What if someone killed him?! This is all my fault.

I fall to my knees and start crying out, "North! please come back...." Japan comes in and notice me crying and North's absence. She comes over to try to comfort me as I cried more. I feel that this is all my fault.

Congratulations _USNAVI_ and FiniPiePlayz. You guys guessed what happened in the stories. *Claps* Your theories were fun to read OwO. Though you guys did overthink it after a while. As a prize I will draw whatever you guys want me to draw! (Just not anything inappropriate and I'm not really good at drawing people QwQ)

Word count: 1385