Chat Blanc X Reader||Afterward||

//This'll be a cliché afterward :)

Maybe I should draw him?🤔 and y'all I gotta this one draft I wanna hurry up and finish 🗿//

Request by ladynoir157mention a user

The bell rung throughout the classrooms and halls indicating all the sessions were done; the school was concluded. Students from every class poured out into the halls, unknowingly swallowing classmates in the surge of people. You prepared yourself for the wave by remaining in class for a couple of minutes, as much as you mentally opposed the idea-- it had to be cooperated with if you had to accomplish the task of not being mauled over by the feet of unspecified students. Clasping a hand on the side of the door, you peeked out of the classroom and observed the halls. Students have progressively appeared to decrease in size as some lingered in corners of the school as their customary two to five-man groups of people. Sighing, you stride out of the classroom and trotted into the hallway. Due to the number of people inside the school, you could faintly hear your shoes striking the marble floor. You approached the stairs and stared at them for a moment, observing the dull color. The railing and steps resembled a worn-out forest green as if it was clay. You rolled your eyes and proceeded to descend the stairs. They clanked with every step you took.

Your foot finally touched the tar-black gym's floor. You noticed some students were rounded at the entrance of the school, they were barricading the only exit. Although you considered it rude to push pass people, in this case, it had to be done. You weren't expecting them to move at your appearance since most teenagers were ill-mannered. You approached the bundles of individuals.

"Excuse me."

Some of the students turned their heads and flinched at your appearance. You rose a brow as they warned another person beside them about your arrival. Your ear twitched as you caught wind of what was commonly mumbled.

'It's that dudes girlfriend! Move aside or she'll get him to blast our asses!'

'You think she has that power too?'

'Shut the hell up for you end up on the ground knocked out!'

You rubbed the side of your neck as the folks in your vision morphed into two lines that had a gap for you to walk through as if they were soldiers aligned for the commandant.

"Uh, thanks?"

You kept your eyes downcast as you progressed pass the anxious line of students. Your eyes came into view with white boots that had the resemblance of feline paws. Hoisting your head, you encounter the artic eyes of your beloved. His eyes crinkled in the corners as he gave you a toothy grin. The male grasped your wrist and pulled you down the stairs and made you plummet into his chest. You groaned at his behavior and met his affectionate gaze, irritated.

"Why-?"

"It's because I made you fall for me."

His artic-blue orbs glowed with a playfulness that was intended to tease your annoyed form. He chuckled and set your body on ground; feet meeting land.

"You're so cute, Mon Chérie."

"Shut up."