Chapter 3: Dorito B*tch? Maybe...

You know the basics 😉

(Y/N) = Your Name

(N/N) = Nick Name

(S/N) = Surname

(M/N) = Middle Name/ This one is optional

(I/S/N) = Icelliyas' Surname/I couldn't think of an original last name for Icelliya, so you can chose it

In the flashback both you and Icelliya are the same age.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's official we're late, these passes did come handy, Yeah?"

Looking at your phone it read 9:00. Nathanael looked pale as a ghost while reading the digit on your phone, you raised an eyebrow at his reaction.

"Y-yeah, handy!"

'Is she really that strict?'

"Hey, you aight? It looks like all the color drained from your face, literally."

He had the same look like Icelliya when she was being yelled at: A kicked puppy. All the happiness he had earlier was gone.

"I-it's just, I-i think Ms. Mendeleiev hates me..."

"Did you do anything to provoke her?"

He looked at the ground with a red hue coming onto his face.

'Aw, he's embarrassed!'

Icelliya was glaring daggers at the poor boy again. Tapping her foot impatiently, and putting her hands on her hips she started to interrogative the boy with, starting with a flick to the forehead.

"OW!"

"Well? Are you just gonna look at the ground or are you gonna tell us what you did to make her not like you?"

'Geez, why the hell did I decide to become friends with this boy anyway? That shyness of his is will be the death of me!'

"Yeah, what she said.. you don't have to if you're that embarrassed."

"N-no! I'll tell you guys why! It's just that I make small comic strips in her class and well... I ..don't really ..pay.. attention..."

Nathanael's voice got softer at the last parts of his sentence.

"Why are you that embarrassed over something so stupid? If she's really boring I'm pretty sure I wouldn't listen to her either! Dumbass!"

Nathanael looked crestfallen at Icelliya when she called him a 'dumbass'. You decided to cheer him up a little. With a nudge to the elbow you whispered to him.

"Don't worry, that's how a natural tsundere acts!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, just Icelliya sums up the personality for a tsundere! She's the definition of it, cute, mean, annoying, but with a heart of gold in the inside!"

'D-did I just call her cute!?'

You gave him another closed eyed smile while a blush started to grow over your face.

'H-how cute..wait I like Marinette! But I can still call her cute platonically right? Y-yeah I guess I can, I mean, How can it be love at first sight? I literally just met her!'

Blushing at his thoughts, Nathanael now decided to stare at the ground.

"Oi! Are you two talking dirty, how disgusting!"

You stared at Icelliya with your whole face now bright red.

"W-what makes you think we're talking dirty!?"