MisterBug X Reader Oneshot: Part 1

.
. .
. . .

The sounds of your wails and sniffles were heard throughout an apartment that was dimly lit. Walls and floorboards appeared in grayscale due only to a light shinning throughout one room, your chambers. Your face was pressed on a pillow as you hiccuped and drank back a choking sob that would gradually echo in your hushed home. The sclera of your eyes pulsated with scarlet veins as numerous clear droplets escaped your vision, your perception was blurred. [Skin Color] cheeks were moistened with the injury of your tears as you curled into the fetus position, attempting to maintain the torment and aching your heart was enduring. The woman you vowed your affection to wasn't here in this second, she was never advancing to aid you in this torturous moment considering she was the originator.

An intense burning sensation stabbed the beating muscle in your chest; You had to calm yourself down. The task wasn't simple as your wavering irregular breaths remained. The imagination that constantly brought you the various fascinating thoughts didn't prepare you for evaluating that heartbreak was as severe as consuming nerve paralyzing poison. A [Skin Color] hand caressed the apple of your cheeks to brush away the new current of tears. You couldn't help it, you were ignorant adequately to still feel something for her. She announced that the game you two were dancing was over, she fancied another and it was far abundant than the love she harbored for you.

It was never a frolic in a deserted field of green landscape in your eyesight, your [Eye Color] optics beheld you deeper than what virgin eyes to love would recognize. It was a proven statement that you assumed you were on cloud nine with each second spent with her but that was the mere passion you felt near her. Your eyes consistently announced the honesty in front of you, a white veil of lies not once covered your vision, the lace veil was thin enough to be deemed clear. Collapsed [Eye Color] dully shone as they peered through the veil that attempted to keep your pleasure; it was there to solely present you the ideal world. Your consciousness was far much durable, nothing was concealed from you. Nothing was hidden when you saw her crimson and onyx spotted clad physique place her lips upon another male in the hour of the sun's highest; Adrien Agreste.

You stood dumbfounded as the veil tried to wrap itself around your eyes, urging you to stroll to a different location and disregard the scene. The gorgeous dark-haired woman who was admired and idealized for her outstanding achievements and noble qualities tried to seize the arms of the olive-toned blond but her advances were refused. Her bluebell eyes pierced your own as you witnessed the crime scene of your butchered heart. It was then her colors were softly caressing the lobes of your ears, her authentic nature published. Those words that fluttered out of her rose-glossed lips were not sounds you desired to hear, you desired to hear that everything you saw was a blunder. You longed to hear her say the love in her breast was no one else's but yours though that was a request. Each truth that slipped out stung as she droned on with her lost adoration for you.

"I'm sorry, he's the person who I truly have my heart set on. I can't bear to lie to a person like you, you're amazing- I don't deserve you. [First Name], this gamble of love won't last between us."

The vibration of your phone seized your attention and pulled your eyes to the bright screen illuminating your dim room. You rose your head from your fetal position and outstretched an arm to grab the modern tech. The pads of your fingers faintly thumped against the smooth screen as your password was entered. You tapped on the message icon as it was shown to have a bubble, indicating a new text. The [Preferred Color] encased phone was thrust in front of your puffy eyes.

|From Alya, to [First Name]: Me n the girls are doing a photoshoot with, Adrien! You wanna come? we'll finally see Mari and Adrien together! Trocadéro