+400 Reads Oneshot: Oliver Kirkland X Reader X Nathanael

//Disclaimer! This is an old one-shot that I do not feel like editing so you have been warned for bad grammar!//

I am so so sorry @personchan, there was so much on my plate! To getting ready for my Exit day, to Luncheon, and to Graduation! Needless to say, I was exhausted from all those activities.. I also took some time to relax , so it's still partiality my fault too... (I got out of school on the 27th btw)

Here's the Oneshot I promised!

(F/F) = Favorite Flower

(*F/F) = Favorite Food

(*2F/F) = Second Favorite Food

(R/N) = Random Name

(F/D) = Favorite Drink

__________________________________________________________________________

It was the first day of Summer break and there was already a 5-day heatwave in store. You sat upside-down on your living couch while watching your favorite show. Bored out of your mind you decided to call up Icelliya. Icelliya's parents had gone to Miami for some 'family bonding time'. Of course, Icelliya threw a tantrum but she'd never defy her own guardians, a tearful goodbye was made when both you and her were at the airport. You pressed her contact and then the phone icon. All was heard the annoying sound of the unanswered phone, eventually the sound of the voicemail woman came up. That there made you hang up the phone.

Sighing, you sat up into a normal position. The blood rushed back to your head and you immediately felt light-headed for a second. Shaking your head, you tried to refocus on your show but boredom kept on taking over your mind. Craving for amusement, you walked up your house stairs and towards your bedroom. Strolling into your walk-in closet, you searched for appropriate weather clothing. You decided on a (F/C) striped short-sleeve shirt with white stripes, black suspenders (Forgive m e), white jean-shorts that stopped mid-thigh, a (F/C) cap with cute pink flower designs and white converse. It took a little jumping to get the shorts past your thighs but they easily fit past your waist. 

(#Too thicc)

You snapped the suspenders on, and next put your shoes on then tied them. You decided to grab a cute (F/C) messenger bag that held your keys, headphones, and wallet. Waltzing out of your bedroom, you walking down the stairs with a bounce in your step. Strutting towards your kitchen, you opened the freezer and took out one frozen water bottle and a slushed one. Placing the bottles in your bag, you yelled aloud, announcing that you were heading outside. Walking out the door and just before closing it, you remembered you left your phone on the couch. Rushing back in, you snatched your phone and ran back out, not before locking the door.

You put your (F/C) headphones over your cap and jammed out to some tunes. Not really having a designated location, you just let your feet guide you. Looking around your surroundings, it seemed like your feet wanted you to head to the notorious Parisian park. You walked in the park, just in time to see a stranger with reddish-brown hair being shat on by a pigeon. Concealing your laughter, your cheeks puffed out and your face turned red. Not being able to hold in your cackling, you about-faced and started sniggering. The stranger glared at the back of your and walked off swearing.

Turning around again, you noticed said stranger disappeared. Shrugging, you walked to one of the benches near the fountain and sat down. Bathing in sun's hellfire glare, you stretched your arms on the bench and leaned back a little.