Luka Couffaine X Reader :Part 2

becuz that last chap was left on a sour note...we finna get the man we want😤😤😤
butbitchimstillsick-🤢🤢🤢
The episode made my ass G A G
bof those two are mad stupid, idagf if its love
Must be something in the air that enhances obsessions but it can lick my ass-
Ain't nobody finna be done wrong on my watch-

_________________________________

You cried until the point where your throat burned and started to feel the rope that always pulled close upon it, now it was truly hard to breathe. You hiccuped every few seconds. Isn't your body supposed to be relaxed? Why isn't the shit working, you're just agitated even more now? 

You lightly caressed your cheek to feel how damp it was, it was just as wet as you were sobbing loudly before. You started sniffling once more. Bawling your hand a fist, you rubbed your face to make it dry as it was when you were happy. Though your eyes still showed traces from when you were bawling your eyes out, those hiccups gave away once more- this time a little more prominent than before. 

Every time you hiccuped, your shoulders lurched up too. Goddamn did your heartburn with every pop up of each hiccup.

You already felt like a sad excuse of what the human race had to offer mentally but now the overpowering feeling became inside out too. You heaved and heaved heavily to calm down your crisp heart, it would be black by now since it was on fire for so long. 

The churning feeling held you in its arm and definitely did not reassure you, it closed around your every crevice and made sure it didn't leave any open spots. There were no sweet whispers in any of your ears to soothe your pain.

The only thing that gave a feeling was the voice that was muted inside your head. They had no sound, no wind vibrations coming out their mouth at all but you knew exactly what they were saying. With every disgusting thought that was shoved inside the back of your head, the voice that tried its best to uplift you were silenced by how loud the others were. 

You closed your eyes to hear what kind of shit they threw at you. Your head inserted you into a void plane that held a black sky and a white tiled ground floor. Two white shadows were in front of you and one of them opened her mouth.

'You're absolutely pathetic, Luka just wanted another instrument he could play around with and toss away. You had no impact on his heart whatsoever. You left no mark, not even an inch on his pure heart.' Red bled into her as she droned on and on. She taunted with a red aura around her, eyes and mouth white but her silhouette was bloody, raged induced red. 

You knew she was angered and she had every reason to be, you messed up every chance with Luka with a childish stomping of your foot and laughable loud growl that wasn't even enough to scare off the bothering raccoons that raided the garbage of what you named a human heart.

'The scum of the human race shouldn't even have the ability to cry, aren't you just some shaved mammal with a terrible fly or fight response. The biggest joke!' The second white shadow bled into the color yellow. She taunted with a paralyzing, striking electric yellow. Her eyes too were white but she was laughing at your distress and discomfort. You deserved to be a laughing stock, you pulled a move only Chloe would do... but at least she let everyone know why she was mad.