Adrien/Chat Blanc X Reader X Luka

//Alright, so I've completely given up on this book. I just seriously hate the way how I previously wrote. Bad enough people think that ima amateur writer cuz im too lazy to edit the story so ima just stick to making one-shots, this is a teaser until I get the motivation to complete it//

Adrien sorrowfully stared at your retreating form descending the warm-gray sidewalk, shoes faintly crunching against the snow covered cement as you were currently distanced far. His emerald-chartreuse eyes glinted as he cast them to his feet, proceeding the walk to his estate.

His blonde hair bounced in the rhythm of each step that was taken to his destination as he pondered at your absent figure that was intended to be beside him. You volunteered to join him at his stroll back to his mansion but hastily departed due to Luka requiring some sort of assistance that was music related.

You became mandatory for Luka frequently, he was an inconvenience- a nuisance to his personal requirements. You were supposed to be shuffling along his side, a worn out joke sputtering from your pulchritudinous velvet [Brown, Rose, Pale] lips.

Yououu were supposed to have the atmosphere tranquil with your vocals that held the beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion. His olive-tanned lips were forced into a frown, he missed your presence. The present day platonic affection his friends threw him wasn't enough to fill that irritating, throbbing gap in chest; you did.

He ceased the muffled footsteps and was left in a silent thought, the frosted air sharply biting at his flushed skin not fazing him. The male felt a soft miniscule creature caress his cheek, it was Plagg. His large pear-green orbs sparkled with pity and a feeling of deep distress for his misfortune.

That onyx feline- like creature flew into his perception. "Aw, you miss your, honey? If I were you, I'd transform, chase after her and snatch her back into my arms." Adrien furrowed his eyebrows at his tiny confindante. "Plagg . . that's a terrible idea."

"But you'd have her again!"

The male in a state of low spirits shook his head, fluffed blonde hair shaking synchronized. The Kwami huffed as his whiskers drooped and placed his presumed paws on his hips. "You wimp, take the girl you love before that Luka guy does!"

A clear line of discernment that was always intact in Adrien's mind was swiftly sliced into two gentle falling cords as the name of the boy you chased after forcibly came into collision with his ears, common sense shattered.

His lip trembled, a feeling of anxiety concerning the outcome of suffering the loss of you being snatched into his arms again. Was that truly the right option to press on? Couldn't he have just called for you to halt and plead for you to remain by his body just once? It was as if he was aware his eyes were dilating from fear.

He'd resent himself later, he'll be selfish in this moment.

The male who remained obscure to his desires hesitantly peered into the piercing slit pupils of his companion and bawled his trembling hand into a fist. Perhaps his hero persona will make his unease settle, when he was mixed with Plagg terror wasn't resident. The words that exited his lips wasn't the customary courage, they sounded worn out, vitality faded. "Plagg, claws out."

He didn't bother doing his cut a rug, his body stood stiff as the ebony suit and mask bubbled onto his form. The painful feeling of humiliation caused by his consciousness of foolish behavior lessened almost but the flicker of shame did not diminish. The transformed male rose his head and pondered his decision intensely.

Should he?

A transparent image of you and Luka enjoying one another's existence, engaging in activity for the enjoyment and recreation flashed across his pear-green optics as a dull twinkle.

He should.

Chat Noir was not Adrien personality wise so he dealt with emotions differently. Blood pumped  throughout his system, the chill air was nothing but a breeze that softly slapped his exposed cheeks. Anger washed across his form and dripped with resentment for the blue streak-haired male as he clenched his gloved palm.

If it weren't for the resilient fabric being supernatural, his claws would've easily shred through the material and dug into hands. Presuming if that were to happen, streams of crimson would flow out of his wounded palm and drip onto the ground beneath him.

Fortunately, lacerations on no occasion like that would occur.

His bell jingled and it snapped him out of his rage stupor. Did something hit the bell to make it ring? His lean figure was not in his predominance, it was controllably stiff.

A deep voice was heard and it coaxed him in a suggested agreement for a mutual benefit.

Should he take that man's hand?

He should.

He grasped that man's hand firmly and refused to acknowledge the quiet voice screaming at the back of his head, intentionally disregarding him. The pristine gold bell was initial to blend into a different color; silver. White poison spreading throughout the fabric and coating him porcelain.