Luka Couffaine X Reader Oneshot

°Edited° i wanted to edit this botch because my vocabulary has progressed and the shit that i wrote is type cringy🤡

this might sound petty but I created this oneshot because I watched the episode Desparada and bitch im sick🤢-
Especially cuz of what Adrien said even thou it was innocent love

They fucking did Luka dirty I stg😭😭
___________________________________

The teal-dyed male was standing near his amp stroking his guitar, a warm-up by testing a melody for the new Kitty Section song that was recently created. Your eyes dilated at the sight of a peaceful smile that washed across his face while he strummed his instrument.

Luka felt that melody in his beating organ that pumped blood of love, an organ you preserved for him.

Every time he strung his pick over the electric cords, your heart swam in synchronization along with it.

That boy was just so..talented, so amazing. You watch transfixed at him while currently sitting on his living room couch with Alya, Alix, and Mylené. Alya was recording the ordeal, Mylené was lightly tapping her thighs to a beat that matched Lukas' tune and Alix was sitting next to Alya's feet. Mylené was sitting on the far right next to Alya while you were on the far left next Alix. 

You ruffled your hair and sighed softly averting your eyes from the guitarist. You were dead sure in love with that teen.

That pure heart of his, always prioritizing another person before his own body and, to mention, how quick he is to hop on the defensive side for a friend and family- how could you not stumble in love? You could only rip out a sentence tripping over your words and starting the sentence over once more, unlike Marinette.

🌸🌺The sugar-sweet midnight-blue haired gal easily mindlessly start of the conversation and an electric connection has blossomed, those two would laugh up a storm. 🌺🌸

You weren't oblivious to who his eyes often scurried to though, they were not on your figure one bit. Whenever Marinette wasn't looking in his direction, he'd give these the smaller girl eyes you that couldn't be written on paper but were explainable without words.

He was in love with her and you knew his love was justified. Those orbs of his were a cold blue that became so warm and inviting that and shone a pure desire for innocent love every time he peeked a stare at her.

You couldn't drone on in your heart bounced dome about how you noticed the smallest of details that made the harshest impact on your heart. You loved him unconditionally but you would not interfere with what his heart was already set on, you'd have the right to think of yourself as the entire circus.

"You're so talented Luka, how long have you've been playing for?"

You almost did a double-take hearing those words come out of Marniette's mouth, had you already thought of what she said?

Yeah.

You shifted in your seat and draped your elbow on top of the couch so you could prop your head up with your hand. "Since I was in diapers-", Luka then made a quick solo that made Marinette raise her hand to her mouth and giggle. Luka chuckled along with her.

How about you say that everyone was reading your mind since the three girls next to you had a similar thought process as you, starting to actively discuss Marinette and Luka's relationship. Alya raised down her phone, crossed her arms a little, and leaned down to Alix to hear what she had to say. "I get the feeling Marinette likes Luka a lot."

Your heart skipped a pattern as Alya responded back to Alix. "At least she could have a normal conversation with him without getting all- ABALIBA BLAH BLAH!!"