Chapter 5: MEOUCH!! Lmao shitty title...

A/N I have only one excuse, Laziness but besides that my inspiration came because season 2 is finally on Netflix! Ugh, instead of June 2017, they should've just said Spring 2018...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The both of you waited in anticipation for Ladybug to come back. So far the only thing that happened is that Marinette showed up, but since she was at the snack table it looked like she was only here for the food. Then Alya walked up to her. You stopped focusing at that point but got trapped into thinking.

'Marinette came just after Ladybug left, I'm still convinced that she's Ladybug... Buuuut.. they have altered egos and Ladybug's super athletic...Marinette's not that brave though and I don't know how good she is when it comes to twirls and flips.. ugh whatever..'

Icelliya soon stud up and jumped down to the back of the snack table, luckily going unnoticed by the rest of the party goers. It was obvious she was thinking of planning a surprise attack. You soon jumped after her but not without enhancing your power to make your landing have less noise.

You stared at Icelliya from the corner of your eyes. Eyebrows furred, you nudged her.

"You sure we should attack the villain without the professionals help? I mean.. we don't really know what made him like that.."

Icelliya stared at you then scoffed.

"How hard is it going to be for the both of us to take out one measly villain! I mean, look at Ladybug! She uses a fucking Yo-yo! A yo-yo for Pete's sake! We actually have powers that could do some shit-"

Cutting her off you shook your head.

"But we're not trying to hurt him though! That's not what a hero does! We save and heal! Not hurt and damage!"

You responded with some more reasonable answers but Icelliya was too occupied looking at a confrontation between the akumatized Nino and the giant Ivan. Ivan was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, with an irritated look on his face. 

'Maybe because Mylene was slow dancing with Nathanael..' 

'Nino' then walked up towards him, obviously angered by something.

"Hey, you! Why aren't you having fun!?"

Ivan then responded back with a smart answer.

"None of your business."

"Then I'm gonna make it my business.."

With a smirk, the 'Bubbler' took out a huge bubble wand from his back, making Ivan panic and back up against the wall more. The both of you looked at each other and nodded then popped out from behind the table. Hushed whispers were heard throughout the small crowd, but only one person was focused.

It was Alya, interested by the introduction of two mysterious people in weird get-ups, she pulled out her phone, recording them.

The Bubblers focus was still on Ivan, not noticing you two.

Drawing his 'sword' in a horizontal fashion, a green bubble was made. Icelliya shot in ice blast at it, freezing the thing and making a break like porcelain glass once it touched the ground. 

Confused, the Bubbler turned and looked around to know who was the person to make his bubble turn into shards of melting ice on the ground. Now staring and Icelliya's and your direction, he glared at you two with malice.

"It seems that we have party crashers! Since you two wannabes don't like partying, you guys can join the adults!"

Waving his bubble wand again, a gust of green bubbles came at you two, fast. Just then, the polka dot heroine and her feline friend arrived, hopping in front of you two deflecting the bubbles with her spinning.