Marinette X Fem. Reader Oneshot

⚠✴This will contain spoilers for Season 3, ep. 19: Ladybug✴⚠

This might be put into two parts because of I have school tomorrow😷.
Im also posting this draft so y'all can something to read.
Yall Eye-

Lila really be blowing my shit, she was really out for blood but I type wished Marinette was Akumatized so we could see what her persona would look like😳.
It seems like only Adrien and Alya were the only ones who actively defended Marinette so I'ma keep it that way.

____________________________________

You watched as Marinette scooted out of her seat, confused at the fact Ms. Bustier asked for her bookbag and placed your hand on your cheek with an elbow on the burnt sienna desk. Has she done something wrong? She quickly walked down the steps and sat her vibrant bag on the teacher's desk. Marinette faced Ms. Bustier as she began why she needed to see the bookbag as she set down her binder first.

Your question was answered as your teacher opened her mouth. "Today someone placed an anonymous note in my mailbox claiming that you've stolen the exam answers", Ms. Bustier then unzipped Marinette's bag. It took her little time to find what was claimed to thieved off her desk. She pulled out the exam answers with the line: "and it looks like the anonymous person was right." Our teacher was in disbelief looking at the exam paper that was rightfully in her hands once more. Everyone inside the class, including yourself, gasped at what Ms. Bustier articulated, never expecting Marinette of the bunch to cheat on a assessment. In your breast, you knew Marinette to be the type of person to never cheat, she'd go by the book of studying. Marinette looked behind her hearing the voices of her classmates draw in their breaths. Even though she quickly scanned behind herself, the both of you locked eyes. She rose her brows at you and quickly faced Ms. Bustier once more.

"But its not true! Someone must've planted that peace of paper in my bag!" Marinette lifted her arms a little to add expression to what she was saying. Ms. Bustier looked down at Marinette with her brows raised to her hairline. "But you answered all the questions correctly." Marinette disgaurded the fact she was in trouble for a moment and squealed, bringing closed fists to her chest. She praced up quickly to show her excitement. "I did? Yes!, but because I studied!" Marinette put her arms at her side once more. Then and there you justified to yourself she wasn't the culprit, your friend showed raw emotion of happiness hearing that she passed her exam. Marinette would never be able to put on a show. You smiled as she quickly defended herself, she was the best hard worker you were associated with. Alya suddenly stood up, defending her best friend on the spot. Her classmates eyes were on her. "Ms. Bustier, Marinette always scores high on your tests!"

You decided to join the party, standing up you defended your best friend too. The classes' eyes drifted in your direction as you stood up. "Bustier, Marinette would never cheat, she's never the the type of person to give herself a quick way out! No offense Mari.." You waved your hand at her with a sall grin. Marinette rubbed the back of her head with a dopey smile and nodded. "None taken, (n/n)." Everyone looked behind them or beside hearing another voice pipe up at the back of the class.

"This is so terribly unlike you Marinette! You're usually well behaved!" Turning your head, you glared at the holder of the voice: Lila. Her act was convincing to mostly every single person in your class. She even clasped her hands together at her chest to emphasize her astonishment. You looked back at Marinette seeing the realization dawn on her, Lila was guileful person, if truth be told, the person that had to be the deceiving one was surely her. She could put on an act but those lies she could will never be consistent in the long run.