Chapter 36 ~Innocence

A/N: Trust me when I say that I've been super duper busy and I finally found an update time! I apologize and probably abandoned a lot of my readers, but I'm back and I promise not to leave this story unfinished. I hope you all understand :)
~~~~~~
Dania's POV

I'm unsure where I am, but I refuse to open my eyes and see. I could feel myself lying down on a cushioned surface so I'm probably at someone house?

I can hear Niall's panicked questions nearby. I wish I could see him and hold him and just escape with him, but he now knows. How am I going to live with the thought of him finally knowing?

I clear my mind for a moment and eavesdrop in on the conversations close by.

Niall's POV

"Is she okay?" I question the man in white clothing. He chuckles at my repeated question and places his hand on my shoulder.

"I already told you lad that she's okay" he gives me a warm smile, but I don't return one. I'm too worried about what just happened. She literally just fainted out of nowhere?

"Can I go in?" I ask, hoping he lets me.

"Go ahead. Call me if you need anything" he walks off as I open the door.

She looks breathtaking despite her current state. Nothing bad happened to her. The nurses thought that she just had a small panic attack. I wonder why though? What caused her to get so worked up?

My minds trails of to the woman in serpents clothing.

Lisa

God I hate that bitch. She's one of the reasons we hate management. She's the one why we can go out in public much when we're on tour. She's the reason we have to have outrageously pricy tickets. She's the reason my girlfriends in a damn hospital bed! Fuck I hate that woman!!

I take a deep breath to calm myself as I walk over to the bed, taking a seat next to the beauty on the bed.

I really hope she's okay.

I reach out and slowly rub her arm. Her arm reacts by twitching a little.

She's awake.

"Babe, I know you're awake" I smile, thankful there's a sign of life. She remains still.

I frown and slowly shake her.

"Get up lazy bum. You've been asleep all week" I joke.

She instantly opens her eyes with a shocked expression.

"A week?!" She shouts.

I burst out laughing and quickly hug her.

"I was just kidding, but you were out for quite a few hours" I mumble and I squeeze her tighter. Her bodies stiff but slowly loosens.

"You're not mad at me?" She randomly questions. I look at her confused.

"Why would I be mad?" I curiously question. She looks at me just as confused as I am.

"Because....I...you saw" she stutters.

I haven't even told you what you're going to do with Niall!

Lisa's words pop within my head. What did she mean by that?

"What're you talking about?" I decide to say instead. I really don't feel like having this conversation with her at the moment. I don't want her to have another panic attack.

"Um...nothing" she quietly says, sighing in relief. She looks up at me and presses her lips against mine.

It catches me by surprise, but I decide to kiss her back. I love the feeling she gives me. Its better than anything I've experienced before. Yeah, my previous girlfriend was a pretty good kisser, but Dania brings a new powerful meaning to a kiss.